Anybody caught one of these

aye ,nearly as funny as that lab cnut,lol :tongue2: beleive it or not cha.a mate on here wullie lennox caught one about 9 miles away and about 3 years before mine.i would have imagined they would have been related and the gene has re emerged at a fair distance away :hmm::thumbs:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have caught the one on the right and the left but have never came across the one in the middle strange looking animal is it a mix breed?????

it was about 12 years ago cha,and to be honest it never crossed my mind.its the only one i have ever seen.it got up in a cow park ,and i didnt see it until it rose about 40 yard away.it was caught in

Posted Images

Taxidermists and collectors pay decent money for Albino animals. I've never seen an Albino Brown Hare.

Cheers.

it was about 12 years ago cha,and to be honest it never crossed my mind.its the only one i have ever seen.it got up in a cow park ,and i didnt see it until it rose about 40 yard away.it was caught in oct.so it probably did well to last as long(shooters) :yes: and i dont think i would have deliberately killed it as the bitch was casting about off lead .when it did rise my first reaction was"some stupid fukcer has let a pet rabbit lose".then i seen it running and it registered :blink::D
  • Like 1

Taxidermists and collectors pay decent money for Albino animals. I've never seen an Albino Brown Hare.

Cheers.

it was about 12 years ago cha,and to be honest it never crossed my mind.its the only one i have ever seen.it got up in a cow park ,and i didnt see it until it rose about 40 yard away.it was caught in oct.so it probably did well to last as long(shooters) :yes: and i dont think i would have deliberately killed it as the bitch was casting about off lead .when it did rise my first reaction was"some stupid fukcer has let a pet rabbit lose".then i seen it running and it registered :blink::D

12 yrs ago !! My arse,, you look about 14 in that pic,, and I reckoned you were in yer 70`s now! !! :D

Cheers.

12 yrs ago !! My arse,, you look about 14 in that pic,, and I reckoned you were in yer 70`s now! !! :D

lol :laugh: comming from a guy whos up his ain arse :icon_redface: thats a compliment :tongue2: Edited by bendrover