nice mooch with kx100 pics

On Saturday night i gave Declan and Luke a phone (kx100) to see if they wanted to come down for a wee mooch with the dogs and ferrets for a few hours. so they came down at 11 and wee headed off to our permission which doesn't have a lot of rabbits there. They took there 2 lurcher's and declans little terrier. I took my whippet x and my terrier. As we got to the first warren we netted up the hoes but my terrier kept on putt her head down and knocking the nets off so i put her back on the lead. When all the nets where down we put in my this years kit down and waited but nothing. so we put him in the other side of the warren and the dogs hared some thumping so we grabbed them and holed them back.Still nothing then we got a mark on the locater and it was at 2 1/2 foot so Declan got digging but as he started to dig the rabbit and ferret moved so we waited a bit more and the ferret come out so we boxed it and moved on.

As we moved into the wood there was a bit of long grass at the side of the field so we bushed that and my terrier molly got a rabbit but let it go and mouse and fly Luke and declans dogs and my whippet Meg chased in it but it went in to a different warren. so we headed in to wood and done one little warren which had only 5 holes and got 1 rabbit :toast: 1 in the bag so far but no more in that warren so headed in to the wood a bit more and done an other nice small warren. There was only about 10 holes to this one so netted up and shoved the ferret down. we only waited about 3 mins and got a nice clean bolt but no more rabbits at home so we decided to let my whippet x to have a go at coursing it but it wouldn't run so Luke necked it and bit it in the bag so number 2 in the bag. we done one other warren but there was nothing at home so moved on to a 10 hole er but we didn't put any nets down so the dogs could get. so i shoved the ferret down and heard thumping and the rabbit was just 2 bolt and but the ferret had it so Declan grabbed it out of the hole so we boxed the ferret and went to the field and let my whippet x chase it cause she just getting their cause when she catches them she doesn't know what to do with it. so Declan went to the middle of the field and let the rabbit go and i let meg go and she chased it but it took her bit of time she kept on grabbing it and letting go and finely she grabbed it and ran about the field with it in her mouth so that was our day. we headed up to my house and they got picked up by there mum alb hers a few pics

daryl GEDC1714.jpgGEDC1716.jpgGEDC1719.jpgGEDC1725.jpgGEDC1717.jpgGEDC1726-1.jpgGEDC1734.jpgGEDC1754.jpgGEDC1750.jpgGEDC1772.jpgGEDC1794.jpgGEDC1784.jpgGEDC1744.jpgGEDC1719.jpg