looking for a bellington terrier working type

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as soon as there big teeth are through ill show them a rat or too then when there 14 -- 16 months ill let them watch a dig and let them have a rag then from 18 months ill maybe show them a stopend and

cant beat a damn good Bellington

been looking all over myself pal. no luck yet.. on the wbf most of em' seem like their in it to compete and don't want to help no c**t out. good luck

as soon as there big teeth are through ill show them a rat or too then when there 14 -- 16 months ill let them watch a dig and let them have a rag then from 18 months ill maybe show them a stopend and depending what happens i may let them go to ground or i may park them a for a few more months at the end of the day there bedlingtons not pats ive got pats here that will fly to ground and work at 9 months old if i were to let them i watch the dog and when i think its ready then i let it see a stopend then decide which way we go and if there not up to it , shoot the fcker

lol :whistling: how many dogs u got in ur kennels topper?

been looking all over myself pal. no luck yet.. on the wbf most of em' seem like their in it to compete and don't want to help no c**t out. good luck ;)

can't say i would agree with that mate, found most on there to be very decent ,especially the few that are putting dogs in the ground .i wasn't asked for a penny for my last pup, so you can't say fairer than that.bedlingtons doing earthwork are few and far between, so be prepared for a long wait for any litters out of them. i would have thought a bushing dog would be easier to find, though for me a terriers are for earthwork , don't really get the bushing with terriers lark, a small lurcher would do the job better.

It's a bit shit because I can only go on the general bedlington bit.. it claims the working bedlington forum part is a trusted zone lol. nobody ever posts in the other bit really so I don't find the forum that useful..

you might find if you put a few posts on there you might get invited on the trusted zone but from what i have seen what you have put on there slagging one of the most experienced terriermen on there you have put yourself right at the back of a very long qeue atb