smacking kids what you can get away with !!!!

just to let everyone know that if your child kicks you by accadent under the table and you tell them if you kick me again "i'll stab you" then the child kicks you again by accedent then you stab them you'll get away with it !!

Then only a few months later if your child wakes up early in the morning, nothing will happen if you slap the child on the leg while asking him if he's enjoying it?? leaving... his leg black and blue resulting in asking can the child stay longer and trying to cover the brusing up with toothpaste and water and buying bruse cream from wilko's to make the brusing go down. telling everyone you love your kids!! yeah mate sure you do!! Your nothing but a sperm doner. FIRST CLASS W@NKER

i know this aint the place to rant about stuff like this but takes the p1ss what the plod will let some people away with !! FCUKIN SCUM !!!!!

Edited by Wxm

just to let everyone know that if your child kicks you by accadent under the table and you tell them if you kick me again "i'll stab you" then the child kicks you again by accedent then you stab them you'll get away with it !!

Then only a few months later if your child wakes up early in the morning, nothing will happen if you slap the child on the leg while asking him if he's enjoying it?? leaving... his leg black and blue resulting in asking can the child stay longer and trying to cover the brusing up with toothpaste and water and buying bruse cream from wilko's to make the brusing go down. telling everyone you love your kids!! yeah mate sure you do!! Your nothing but a sperm doner. FIRST CLASS W@NKER

i know this aint the place to rant about stuff like this but takes the p1ss what the plod will let some people away with !! FCUKIN SCUM !!!!!

full story???

my partners ex gets access to his children and he used to take them away on weekends and back in march he took them to the wacky warehouse for a meal and while they were waiting my partners son accidently kicked his so called dad under the table and he told him that if you kick me again "i'll stab you" then the child kicks again by accident then he stab him,

police was involved and social services and it was all dropped as they said there was'nt enought evidence. even though we gave the social services the jeans that had a hole in them and the blood on them that lined up with the wound on his leg.

after a few months of not seeing them access started again then in aug they stayed over fri - mon but 20min before they was due to come home he phoned asking could he keep them a few days longer as his partners child was staying over and could they stay to play with her. he wanted the full week but we ok'd until wed. even on wed he called and asked until sat.

at this point my partner was gettin worried and said no i wont them back.

when he dropped them off he said that theres a small mark on his leg were he fell off the bed, due to the fact the missus was on her own and while she was with him it wasn't the nicest of relationships she didn't get in to too much convo in regards to it.

(normaly its picked up and dropped off and thats it.)

so when i came in from work about 30min later she told me and i asked her did she check, but she never so i called him down stairs and checked him and not a word of a lie his left leg was black and blue. i asked him what happened and he said because he woke up early and his dad came in to the bedroom and started to slap his legs while repeatedly asking him if he liked and was he enjoying it?? and slapped him on his face. his sister said that she had to put her head under the pillow because she couldn't ber the noice of her brother screaming and crying.

so we asked what happened next she said he got a bag of mixed veg and put it on his leg but nothing happened, she said (in detail) that he went to the kitchen to get a black pot / tub and filled it with toothpaste and water and applied that a few times.

the dads partner told them several times that if they dont talk about it then it will be forgotten!!!

he also went to wilko's to buy bruse cream.

total and uter W@NKER and where i say dad i use that term lightly

So let's get this right the lads real dad stabbed his young son 'in' the leg and yet he still gets access to him. Not sure who the f*****g idiot is here???

• Like 2

So let's get this right the lads real dad stabbed his young son 'in' the leg and yet he still gets access to him. Not sure who the f*****g idiot is here???

as his son was 5 they could'nt take his word for it and the dad said he bent down and pricked him with the knife by accident, so there was nothing we could do we asked solicitors and the social servises about it and because there wasnt enough evidance to say it wasn't any more than an accident then why would be breaking the law by not letting him have access.

FFS mate, the bloke obviously a wan*er of the highest order and deserves more than a slap................... but............... I know nothing about you or your partner but ask yourself a few questions and your missus too, why the F*ck do you let the kids go near a bloke tha has stabbed them :icon_eek: and then let them stay a F*cking week get real mate.

• Like 1

No idea the ins and outs of this BUT - if the court orders access and there have been no charges laid in the past there isn't a damn thing you can do but let the kids go. Or face jail.

My ex was given access - he wasn't physically abusive but in every other way he is detrimental to my kids. And if I had breached the order I'd have gone to jail.

Thankfully he breached his own order by not complying and seeing them when he was supposed to and he no longer has access.

My advice would be photograph and document EVERYTHING. Get the kid to the doctor so there is a record. Report it all. And go back to court.

Edited to add: he wasn't physically abusive to THEM but he was with me ... in front of them, on a regular basis. His alcohol testing came back the highest my solicitor had ever seen/ He's a first rate alcoholic, a scrubber and a benefit theif. Despite that and many other things CAFCASS ordered contact and that, as they say, was that. Nothing I could do.

FFS mate, the bloke obviously a wan*er of the highest order and deserves more than a slap................... but............... I know nothing about you or your partner but ask yourself a few questions and your missus too, why the F*ck do you let the kids go near a bloke tha has stabbed them :icon_eek: and then let them stay a F*cking week get real mate.

i know what you mean mate, but as i said beacuse there wasn't enought evidance to say weather or not it was an accident the soliciter and social servises said there was no ground to stop access

No idea the ins and outs of this BUT - if the court orders access and there have been no charges laid in the past there isn't a damn thing you can do but let the kids go. Or face jail.

My ex was given access - he wasn't physically abusive but in every other way he is detrimental to my kids. And if I had breached the order I'd have gone to jail.

Thankfully he breached his own order by not complying and seeing them when he was supposed to and he no longer has access.

My advice would be photograph and document EVERYTHING. Get the kid to the doctor so there is a record. Report it all. And go back to court.

cheers mate untill someone has been through it its hard for them to understand, its all documented in the police station and our soliciters and we have photo's off all the marks and everything.

youd think even though he was 5 they should have belived him, but because his partner was there with them and she backed up his story then there was nothing the police could have done :wallbash:

It's a mind blowing situation when all you are trying to do is raise your kids well and do the best by them and the court gives access to someone who will hurt them - physically or otherwise. I lost so much sleep over it all, I was stressed to the max. Even sitting in the same room with him made me feel like I was going to vomit.

Whilst we were sitting in court the clerk actually said to me 'a bad father is better than no father'. Seriously.

That says it all really.

im not a parent,but ill give you my tuppence worth anyway.

if the story went down as you just described,i would move hell and high water to make sure that kid is never in his company again unsupervised.no matter what i had to do,or the cost in legal fees.

• Like 1

courts are a nightmare when comes to kids and access..me and my ex broke up..he used to hit me in front of kid but means nothing unless you have proof..he stopped paying mortgage and i would have had to take him to court to get money i couldnt afford that so lost house ...but yet he took me to court for guardianship of child and i had to give it to him!!!..the courts are useless.. :yes:

Scot, I did move heaven and earth. I had police reports, photos of my injuries on various occasions.... Proof that he'd had no input or contact and had never been a father to them. But like I said, they believe a bad father is better than no father so none of that mattered. He wanted access, they gave it to him. So what's best? Even if I'd tried to leave the country, they'd have found me. Then I'd be in jail. And what good would I have been to my kids then?

It's the worst possible situation to be in.

• Like 1