Decided to try a shine.........

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well last night I couldn't sleep so around 1am I decided to grab the young dog(Luna) and the lamp and have a wander, I decided to try a spot that I've not been to on the lamp for a while, the place us

no probs mate give me chance to get murph and spud fit ready for luna the great

Nice bitch.well done.

Guest born to run1083

Must of been then, not much was lamp shy tho but as you know hard as feck to catch, luna did well for ya I only got a ginge, she took a hiding tho so few days off, should get jai to take you somewhere in England see what she can really do, think she'l do well. Like a said you got a bitch that will catch in any conditions

I thought I may have seen a fox where I was but nothing.........was a mission getting to where I went but worth it in the end, I've not been to where I went for ages.

Shows it's worth the walk, the hill/mountain behind me has some crackers but 3 miles of trekking before it's even worth switching the lamp on. But that's why I think there good places as most don't put the effort in to get there so for me and you who will get the benefits. Strange not to see them round there forestry's normally hold well with them

Must of been then, not much was lamp shy tho but as you know hard as feck to catch, luna did well for ya I only got a ginge, she took a hiding tho so few days off, should get jai to take you somewhere in England see what she can really do, think she'l do well. Like a said you got a bitch that will catch in any conditions

I thought I may have seen a fox where I was but nothing.........was a mission getting to where I went but worth it in the end, I've not been to where I went for ages.

Shows it's worth the walk, the hill/mountain behind me has some crackers but 3 miles of trekking before it's even worth switching the lamp on. But that's why I think there good places as most don't put the effort in to get there so for me and you who will get the benefits. Strange not to see them round there forestry's normally hold well with them

Like I said not been there for a while so perhaps the gun lads are having them...........still really surprising not to see any though.

well done luna and of course you as well johnny you will have to pop over johnny you could pop over tonight moons up but could have a mouch were i had that good bag the other week atb malc

Thanks malc..........we'll leave that for when the conditions better is it mate. :thumbs:

well done luna and of course you as well johnny you will have to pop over johnny you could pop over tonight moons up but could have a mouch were i had that good bag the other week atb malc

Thanks malc..........we'll leave that for when the conditions better is it mate. thumbs.gif

no probs mate give me chance to get murph and spud fit ready for luna the great :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Thanks malc..........we'll leave that for when the conditions better is it mate. thumbs.gif

no probs mate give me chance to get murph and spud fit ready for luna the great :thumbs:

She's hardly great malc.......she still got a lot to learn. :thumbs:

She's hardly great malc.......she still got a lot to learn. :thumbs:

shes a dam good dog shes got a hart of a lion ive liked her since i saw her very nice bitch she reminds me of kevs bitch she will take to it like a duck to water :thumbs: