Travelling..

lab,judge and rob

I thought they were all geezers?I had none of them shenanigans over there mate,all 100% pure female beauty,I remember one particular lass,we got very close over time,we had silly pet-names for each other,she called me snuggle-bum :icon_redface: and I called her Dave :blink:

then you married her/him and never looked back :thumbs:

Don't you mean forever looking back................at all the people sniggering and pointing! :icon_redface:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Songkran is april 13'th LB,Thai new year,its a wild party,take a super-soaker water-pistol,join in the fun As the old saying goes,travel broadens the mind,asia has loads of places that ooze quality,i

I thought they were all geezers?I had none of them shenanigans over there mate,all 100% pure female beauty,I remember one particular lass,we got very close over time,we had silly pet-names for each ot

If thats all your looking for go straight to pattaya,find some cheap couple of quid a night room,and away you go,Oh yeah,buy heavily into durex before you board the plane,emjoy your trip.

Posted Images

I am feeling charitable Little Butch,maybe its the festive spirit?But you have rekindled in me warm memories of a bachanalian weekend holed up in Pattaya's Apex Hotel with a duo of extraordinarily friendly nubile young ladies,as such I would like to extend an invitation to partake in such a testosterone fuelled experience yourself,I can introduce you at no cost whatsoever to a trio of young(ish)women who would be only too keen to cater to your every whim and make your stay in Thigh'land unforgetable,please note I havent airbrushed nor retouched the picture to accentuate their considerable beauty,what you see before you,these visions of femininity,really will be yours to command(You can thank me afterwards).

(Ps....Jomtien fishing club a short taxi ride away,go there,good fishing).

lab,judge and rob :laugh:

is your mum and her two sisters

Riiiiiiiight, I want to go travelling and thought it was a good idea to get a bit of information before I head off..

I'm thinking, enjoy our 'summer' here and then head off to Bangkok with a flexible return ticket (you an get these, right?)

The plan is to just travel using various kinds of transport to wherever takes my fancy.. Sights, bars, pussy etc.

How much should I budget?

I'm not planning on staying in posh hotels or anything and have heard that food and accommodation is cheap out that way?

Is there anything else I should know? Visas etc?

Cheers

.........................so you call going to thailand to sit in a bar and pay a hooker to like you "travelling" a young lad like you should not be paying to have your end away....... come on be inventive ,,makem gave you a clue... try a bit of diving (no muff)go to a full moon party,,elephant trek and try and meet a girl that will not charge you for a good time ..lots of other backpackers over there ,,,,the days of doing it cheap are gone now!!!!!in my plans you will need 30 quid a day minimum ...phuket is a great place for a young lad and has some great discos/clubs at night ,,then try krabi do a bit of cliff climbing /sea kayaking then go to ko samui another good disco/club place with ok beaches .....if i was young again with no ties i would save up at least 2-3 grand and do thailand overland to cambodia then overland again to vietnam then again overland to loas then back to thailand......it,s one big circle really......you can do all of this by road and it will take you at least 3-4 months and when you come home to the uk the first thing you will do is start saving again for round 2 .....think big !!!!!!!!! .....i have family in that area so keep in touch if you go as i will give you an telephone number and adress to contact if you get into any problems...go on the lonelly planet site for ideas as well .....wish i was young again
  • Like 1
full moon party
krabi do a bit of cliff climbing
do thailand overland to cambodia then overland again to vietnam then again overland to loas then back to thailand......

Done all of those black,Krabi is the bollocks :victory: I remember the original full moon parties incredible experiences for a young kid :boogy: Happy days,its a big old world out there,I have told my kids,always told them,finish Uni then lose themselves for a year or two and soak up some of the world :thumbs:

• Like 1
young lad like you should not be paying to have your end away

Most kids backpacking end up shagging women from all over the world,I remember in thailand first time I ever went I met a friendly dutch,australian and some english and a scottish girl :victory: Go with no preconceived notions LB,be open to any experience,watch your back,be yourself,always be flexible as sometimes you meet a girl going somewhere else and your plans change slightly,enjoy your trip :thumbs:

Songkran is april 13'th LB,Thai new year,its a wild party,take a super-soaker water-pistol,join in the fun :thumbs: As the old saying goes,travel broadens the mind,asia has loads of places that ooze quality,incredible beaches and scenery,find yourself a nice powder white beach and a good woman then kick-back and relax,enjoy yourself,one day your going to be settled with marriage,kids,responsibilities :icon_eek:

post-1930-0-79765100-1323358215.jpg

post-1930-0-57859100-1323358305.jpg

post-1930-0-23295300-1323358376_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Most kids backpacking end up shagging women from all over the world,I remember in thailand first time I ever went I met a friendly dutch,australian and some english and a scottish girl :victory: Go with no preconceived notions LB,be open to any experience,watch your back,be yourself,always be flexible as sometimes you meet a girl going somewhere else and your plans change slightly,enjoy your trip :thumbs:

:yes:

Sights, bars, pussy

If thats all your looking for go straight to pattaya,find some cheap couple of quid a night room,and away you go,Oh yeah,buy heavily into durex before you board the plane,emjoy your trip.

And don't forget a full MOT at the clap clinic as soon as you return.......

.................i am still shagging birds i met 20 years ago travelling ....met first wife travelling and the second ,,,the united nations unite was my phrase back then ,,,ah shit the memorys of lovellly girls are coming flooding back !!!!butch this topic is going to give me a mid life crisis......stick to your plans and save every penny cause it will be worth it...makem you will remember the speed punch in ko pha ngan in the 80.s.......feck it i,m off to phone the travel agent
  • Like 1

I was in central america during the 80's Black,but I did know some nice ladies there also as I was a fresh kid at the time,lots of exciting trysts :laugh: Oddly enough I have met some nice women abroad over the years,my current is from canada :victory:Something tells me LB is going to have the time of his life(and dont forget the fishing in Thailand).

post-1930-0-51404600-1323383742_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-09329200-1323383992.jpg