Travelling..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Songkran is april 13'th LB,Thai new year,its a wild party,take a super-soaker water-pistol,join in the fun As the old saying goes,travel broadens the mind,asia has loads of places that ooze quality,i

I thought they were all geezers?I had none of them shenanigans over there mate,all 100% pure female beauty,I remember one particular lass,we got very close over time,we had silly pet-names for each ot

If thats all your looking for go straight to pattaya,find some cheap couple of quid a night room,and away you go,Oh yeah,buy heavily into durex before you board the plane,emjoy your trip.

Posted Images

I was in central america during the 80's Black,but I did know some nice ladies there also as I was a fresh kid at the time,lots of exciting trysts :laugh: Oddly enough I have met some nice women abroad over the years,my current is from canada :victory:Something tells me LB is going to have the time of his life(and dont forget the fishing in Thailand).

...................i stayed away from south and central america because i knew me and the marching powder would have got along a little bit to well.....so you must be partial to a bit of guinea pig as i heard it was the common snack over their.........i used to own a house a couple of soi,s away from the jomtien fishing park and i knew all the lads that worked there ,,we used to go there first thing in the morning and stay all day,,, i used to be plastered by mid day usually and then wake up and start fishing again in the afternoon but the owner sold half of it to make houses and it was never the same,,,, my misses took a 20 kg out there one day that refused to come in ....just outside bangkok there is a place to fish that a french lad organises for about 50 pounds a head and by all accounts there are monsters in there big pink purple looking things i got photos of english friends took .....feck could talk about it all day but need to go and take the misses to town ,,,cheers
just outside bangkok there is a place to fish that a french lad

Bungsamran or as its sometimes known bungsam lan,been there a few times mate,the french guy is jean francois helias,he charges way more than 50 quid nowadays,your better off fishing the place yourself hiring the gear from the site-shop,the while day will cost you about a tenner then,I went on my own and caught a 74 lb pla buk,theres a couple of english guys guide for that lake also,one of them took Robson Green fishing there for an Extreme Fishing program.I used to spend days at Jomtien fishing club while my mates were in Pattaya drinking,a great little hidey-hole,happy days eh?

i stayed away from south and central america because i knew me and the marching powder

A scottish friend of mine served 5 years in a brazilian nick,in a cell with 80 other inmates,quite an experience,he also has a very distinctive scar on his face from Thailand,a bar-girl glassed him for some minor insult of whatever.

Krabi is beautiful, tam pa nang and Railey beaches are nice, from here your only a short boat trip from Phi Phi, Phuket and Koh Lanta.

Koh Samet, Koh Chang, also nice.

I really enjoyed the visit to River Kwai and the rafting and Elephant Trekking along the River , the war cemetry is immaculat and peaceful.

Chaing Mai, Chaing Rai beautiful in december-january.

From here its a hop and skip into Burmma and Laos via the Golden Triangle and the Mekong.

Cambodias Angkor Wat in Siam Reap is Breathtaking, The Killing Fields and S21 Prison camp on the outskirts of Phnom Penn is eary and sad but a must see putting things into perspective, from there head on down to Shiannoukvill for some beach time.

Then you could head either into south Vietnam and work your way north to the Junk boats trips in halong bay.

Or head west via Koh Kong back into Thailand and head for Patts Via trat and rayong.

A exellent part of the world, so much to see and do.

Koh Samui and the full moon.

Ko san Road Bangkok, the nana plaza, soi cowboy, siloum rd, Patpong 1-2 ect visit someone in Bang Kwang ie Michael alan O connell.

Brilliant.

...................all those great places and you never said SOI 6 IN PATTAYA shame on you :laugh::angel: .........

You'll end up with a woman following you home mate! My missus came to stay at the hostel i ran for 2 nights, ended up staying a couple of weeks, going home, ditching her fella, quitting her job and returning to live with me for a few months, and that was years ago!

You'll end up with a woman following you home mate! My missus came to stay at the hostel i ran for 2 nights, ended up staying a couple of weeks, going home, ditching her fella, quitting her job and returning to live with me for a few months, and that was years ago!

its the voice of reason that done it jai :D :D