Killer Whales spotted off the coast of cornwall

Never seen orca in the wild,but I was in the med earlier this year,was maybe 20 miles off-shore and saw a pod of 4 or 5 whales,I dont know the species though I hazard a guess at sperm-whales?I would have gotten much closer to them than I did but my mate started blubbering and kicking-off as he thought they would tip the boat over :blink::laugh: He got a bit hysterical :laugh::cray: Fantastic things to see in the wild :victory:

It seemed like there was at least a couple of hundred there.

Seen over a hundred spinner dolphin in the straits of bohol years ago malt,incredible acrobatics,if ever your in Gibraltar take your kids out on one of the two dolphin-tours,my mate works for the boat with the yellow T-shirts,the kids will love it,you see dozens,sunfish,always the chance of a whale,sometimes a turtle,it costs about £20?

• Like 1
It seemed like there was at least a couple of hundred there.

Seen over a hundred spinner dolphin in the straits of bohol years ago malt,incredible acrobatics,if ever your in Gibraltar take your kids out on one of the two dolphin-tours,my mate works for the boat with the yellow T-shirts,the kids will love it,you see dozens,sunfish,always the chance of a whale,sometimes a turtle,it costs about £20?

Swam with wild loggerhead turtles when I was in Zante/Zakynthos when I was 18. :yes: Huge fecking things when you're swimming a few feet away from them! :yes::thumbs:

Theres only two places I want to visit,one is easter island,the other is flame-beach patagonia when at certain times of the year you can watch pods of orcas,normally the same families visit the beach each year,they actually chase sea-lions onto the beach,running up deep-water channels and beaching themselves at times to grab a sea-lion pup,my youngest son wants to go to chase the sea-lions into the water for the whales :blink: