feeding a kitten to a snake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's illegal to feed live food to captive snake's and they is no benifit from doing so and i see it as pointless suffering...yes in the wild they do have to kill to survive..snake's in captivity dont

as he carries the cuddly bundle of fur to its doom , the fecking sun make me laugh,they dont mention, that cuddly bundle of fur will grow up into a ruthless killer, killing all kinds of wildlife duri

we all know its feckin cruel, there aint nothing to defend it is there. Its a pet snake , not a wild 1 that would eat diffent quarry anyway, any animal wild or not should be treated in a humane wa

as he carries the cuddly bundle of fur to its doom :laugh: , the fecking sun make me laugh,they dont mention, that cuddly bundle of fur will grow up into a ruthless killer, killing all kinds of wildlife during its life :censored: not to mention the shit it would of done in peoples flower or veg beds :censored: one less vermin if you ask me :thumbs: pity theres no pythons int wild,that'd get the fecking cat population down :thumbs:

Edited by craigyboy
  • Like 4

Some may laugh, i think the fella is a sadistic cnut, same as anyone who drowns a cat. As has been said, is there any difference between a rat and a kitten??? But the thing that bothers me is making a video of feeding it for enjoyment and fun.......

as he carries the cuddly bundle of fur to its doom :laugh: , the fecking sun make me laugh,they dont mention, that cuddly bundle of fur will grow up into a ruthless killer, killing all kinds of wildlife during its life :censored: not to mention the shit it would of done in peoples flower or veg beds :censored: one less vermin if you ask me :thumbs:pity theres no pythons int wild,that'd get the fecking cat population down :thumbs:

also take your dogs as well though pal.

Some may laugh, i think the fella is a sadistic cnut, same as anyone who drowns a cat. As has been said, is there any diffirence between a rat and a kitten??? But the thing that bothers me is making a video of feeding it for enjoyment and fun.......

your right simo :laugh: what difference does it make if its a cat,rat,rabbit,hamster.mouse,degu, at the end of the day its dinner :thumbs: he's probably got it from a free to good home ad,if so i see no problem :thumbs:

apart from the tit videoing it

Edited by craigyboy

Some may laugh, i think the fella is a sadistic cnut, same as anyone who drowns a cat. As has been said, is there any difference between a rat and a kitten??? But the thing that bothers me is making a video of feeding it for enjoyment and fun.......

i prefer the microwave to the bucket of water.....am i bad lol

as he carries the cuddly bundle of fur to its doom :laugh: , the fecking sun make me laugh,they dont mention, that cuddly bundle of fur will grow up into a ruthless killer, killing all kinds of wildlife during its life :censored: not to mention the shit it would of done in peoples flower or veg beds :censored: one less vermin if you ask me :thumbs:pity theres no pythons int wild,that'd get the fecking cat population down :thumbs:

also take your dogs as well though pal.

not my bullx it wouldnt :whistling::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

i prefer the microwave to the bucket of water.....am i bad lol

your just a sick b*****d.

• Like 1