DARCY BOOK (MARKED)

Guest borntoevade1988

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs whats the big deal, i could see the point in moaning if darcy has said he wont replace the book, gee the guy a chance, i think its disgusting your on here bitching, when the fact of the matter is

We will be checking   I got a darcy but full of ginger pubes with split ends, did i moan no just blown them on the carpet for the mrs to hover up

Dont you think this would be better via PM ?

topic locked coming anytime soon :laugh:

and you shut it boy! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

an who askde ye??? some foke oan here dae ma heed in alwas seams tae b the samefoke nothn betr tae dae than bug foke :tongue2::laugh:

Not my fault your a traitor! jumping ship :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: ive done it for hunting mate as real men hunt moose not the tiny things in the book :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

bet you've pulled a few moose over there :thumbs::laugh:

Hi, this is the first i have known about it. I will replace it, no bother. Please pm me with your details and i shall sort it out. Sorry about that, i have no idea as to how the book was damaged, but i suppose the odd mark will somehow get on them. Or, if you wish you can return the book and i will give you a full refund.

Thanks ...

OK it appears you don't want to sell the book even though some members were willing to part with their hard earned cash for a damaged book

that you possibly damaged yourself :yes:

how much for the box mate i am willing to go up to £1.50 providing you pay postage and will part with an extra £15.00 for the now second hand damaged book

providing it arrives with me before Xmas :thumbs:

by my math that is 16.50 for the damaged book an box, ill bid 17 shiney pound coins, an i mean shiney :victory:

to much for me mate i hope you win your bid then perhaps we can do a private deal on the box only same offer £1.50 and you pay postage :thumbs:

ahaha what you want the box for???

im betting the mad c**t didnae know it come in a box an opened it with a knife :yes:

mad c**t :laugh:

i just had another look at the photo of the so called damage to the cover and i reckon he was trying to forge darcys signature with a ball point pen :hmm:

and when it did not turn out right he then rubbed it out leaving an indent in the cover :yes:

Hi, this is the first i have known about it. I will replace it, no bother. Please pm me with your details and i shall sort it out. Sorry about that, i have no idea as to how the book was damaged, but i suppose the odd mark will somehow get on them. Or, if you wish you can return the book and i will give you a full refund.

Thanks ...

that cleared that up nice one darcy ole boy :thumbs:

Thanks ...

ill gee ye a 10er for the damaged book :D

topic locked coming anytime soon :laugh:

and you shut it boy! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

an who askde ye??? some foke oan here dae ma heed in alwas seams tae b the samefoke nothn betr tae dae than bug foke :tongue2::laugh:

Not my fault your a traitor! jumping ship :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: ive done it for hunting mate as real men hunt moose not the tiny things in the book :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

bet you've pulled a few moose over there :thumbs::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: one or two lol!!! :thumbs:

Thanks ...

Feck that darcy dont give him a full refund the C@nt will be up all night reading it and send it back in the morning

Thanks ...

£20 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks ...

£20 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

geez a break mate, i really want that book but im poor :cray: an 20 is too much :icon_redface:

Thanks ...

ha ha, no, they will be all sold out by mid-week....then it shall rise in value i reckon, mark or no mark..... :laugh:

Problem being when you are shipping big, heavy books that weigh 2kg then even a small amount of contact with foriegn body can result in a slight mark, theres nothing you can do, you've just got to hope you everything will be ok. In life you're going to get problems, it's how you deal with those problems.......

Merry xmas......JD