Comments by Jermey Clarkson

You would have thought stan set that joke up wouldn't you....?..It was guarenteed to draw in a half wit somewhere...............then 2 come along at once, a Welsh one and a f*****g English one.....come on thebigdog make a full house of numpties will you, were missing an Irishman........ :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

clarkson is one of the few celebrity's who publicly sticks up for hunting so thats all that matters to me, he is a legend!!!

He,s a tit who thinks it,s funny to be controversial , the people who went on strike , arn,t militant or left wing or extreemists of any sort , just average people backed in to a corner , because the

my missus has one of those guilt edged pensions hes on about. she has to pay 7.5 percent of her wage into it. they now want to take more off her ,pay out less and make her wait an extra 4 years to cla

Guest thebigdog

You would have thought stan set that joke up wouldn't you....?..It was guarenteed to draw in a half wit somewhere...............then 2 come along at once, a Welsh one and a f*****g English one.....come on thebigdog make a full house of numpties will you, were missing an Irishman........ :laugh:

c**t....first page :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Clarkson plays a certain character, and these comments are part of it. :yes: He's also been derogatory about the Welsh, the Yanks, the French, etc in the past. He's a funny bloke, and if you can get past his TV caricature and read a few of his books he's actually an intelligent bloke who speaks a lot of sense. :yes::thumbs:

Have you ever read the story when he tried to shoot a fox which was killing his chickens.....I cried reading it :laugh:

• Like 1
Guest long-tail

I heard from an unreliable source Jeremy lives in the isle of man so the strike would never of effected him anyway an he's only living in the isle of man so he pays less tax

throw in a second home in chipping norton,luxury flat in london and feck knows what else he might have :D

Clarkson plays a certain character, and these comments are part of it. :yes: He's also been derogatory about the Welsh, the Yanks, the French, etc in the past. He's a funny bloke, and if you can get past his TV caricature and read a few of his books he's actually an intelligent bloke who speaks a lot of sense. :yes::thumbs:

Have you ever read the story when he tried to shoot a fox which was killing his chickens.....I cried reading it :laugh:

:yes::laugh:

Got himself tooled up with a dodgy pair of Russian NV goggles, bottle of wine, shotgun & bar stool! :clapper:

:yes::laugh:

Got himself tooled up with a dodgy pair of Russian NV goggles, bottle of wine, shotgun & bar stool! :clapper:

:laugh: ....I get his book at xmas, i think that story was in the one with all his news paper articles from the year made into a book. Didnt he blow a spade or a wheel barrow to bits thinking it was the fox?... :D

Did he also kill one of the chickens...'Beckham' i think it was :laugh:

:laugh::thumbs: .....remembered me of my grandad going into the laying pen to sit and wait for the hoodie crows that were taking the eggs. Heard a bang and he had shot 2 hens and the crow fecked off..... :laugh:

He,s a tit who thinks it,s funny to be controversial , the people who went on strike , arn,t militant or left wing or extreemists of any sort , just average people backed in to a corner , because the Government are making them suffer for the dishonesty and incompetence of bankers .

I agree, he's a tit. can't stand to watch him, always reminds me of an arrogant, public schoolboy.

He IS an arrogant public schoolboy !!

clarkson was taking the piss, and why not , and he is pro hunting the unions are run by professionals who jump on any band wangon

if the average union member seen the expenses run up by these university educated twats bet they got paid yesterday ,

were has are sence of humour gone :hmm: