smoking

Guest mrpit

poverty bar

Perfect name for soap :laugh: I watched genuine double-zero,sputnik etc being made in Morocco,its totally different to the bars they have here,bulked up with crap to icrease weight/profit ratio :bad:

pig steroids,plastic,tar and f**k knows what else.a guy told me for every bar bought of good gradetime it hits the streets its made up to a klick.dunno how much truth is in that though

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh dont think they havent thought about it.but they couldnt be seen to condone drug taking.even though alcohol and tobbaco comes into that category.even the yanks on thier zero tolerance drug stance h

mainly kush and g13 and as many as i feel like i dont smoke cigs,not had 1 for 10 yrs

I don't really count um, but after the 30th joint i don't really care. joke.

Posted Images

ha ha each to there own i dont smoke ,drink or do drugs cant afford to now i am a family man but i tell you what as soon as the goverment realise how much money they would make they may start selling the POWER PLANT ,£10 FOR A GRAM i thought dick turpin wore a mask when he robbed you daylight robbery

oh dont think they havent thought about it.but they couldnt be seen to condone drug taking.even though alcohol and tobbaco comes into that category.even the yanks on thier zero tolerance drug stance have loosened the laws on cannabis in certain states.ridiculous there are people in jail for the herb

• Like 4

ha ha each to there own i dont smoke ,drink or do drugs cant afford to now i am a family man but i tell you what as soon as the goverment realise how much money they would make they may start selling the POWER PLANT ,£10 FOR A GRAM i thought dick turpin wore a mask when he robbed you daylight robbery

oh dont think they havent thought about it.but they couldnt be seen to condone drug taking.even though alcohol and tobbaco comes into that category.even the yanks on thier zero tolerance drug stance have loosened the laws on cannabis in certain states.ridiculous there are people in jail for the herb

What would das fuhrer say :icon_eek:

stupide really ,amsterdam and some american states i cant see the problem if there not firing a big 5 skinner in the street let them do it in there house man
  • Like 2

What would das fuhrer say :icon_eek:

lol im sure he wouldnt agree mate

have loosened the laws on cannabis in certain states

Biggest cash-crop in california bar none is cannabis sold in the dispensaries that have sprung up,I did the 5 day coffee-shop management course that nol van schaik ran when it looked as if coffee shops were going to be allowed in the UK,the laws were tightened up so it never took off over here,but Sativex is licenced now so who knows which way the wind will blow?

aye and a few year back they they dropped it a class,then bumped it back up again.there clueless when it comes to drugs.they havent a f*****g clue how to approach the subject in case they upset the electoral and other eu countrystimes change a f*****g microwave prob does you more harm than a joint.

I used to smoke very heavily. Over 1/4 ounce a day of various hybrids i grew myself. Pretty much knocked it on the head now though.

1/4 a day FFS! you must have pretty much lost you lust for life back in them days then, best thing you did was left that behind.

Each to their own and all that but its not harmless and often takes away more than it gives, biggest problem is probably the British way of hitting everything as hard as poss rather than in moderation.

Totally agree about the poo bar, no health organisation has tested the long term affects of smoking Roy Orbison records and old welly boots so who knows how much you knock off your life span toking on that sh1t. At least there is no mystery with tobacco because it clearly states on the packet what it has in store for you .

40+ a day roll ups , i smoke bayside , get from asda £14.80 for 100g , cheaper than the knock off stuff going round here at £8 for 50g and if you weight the knock off stuff you only get 35g to 40g not 50g

i take it that bayside is a brand of tobacco.

thats a good deal for 14.80.

have to look out for it over here.

atb,j.