disaster

well she is fairly swelled mate and doesnt look good do they swell out out with a phantom.

You wouldnt know any different with a phantom than in pup mate just the same and with milk

i hope it is that mate when i did notice she was cuming in and the lurcher was off i brought him over and he had no interest atal in her so he was locked up straight away i had to no that she wasnt in and that he hadn got her already dats why i brought him over cause she was swelled and incase i missed the first signs he didn get out till her heat was finished there is a collie dog down the road that was near the yard in around dat time aswel and i ran him.hope its just a phantom.she realy swelled tho

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you can feel them before that, from 6wks onwards. im not talking about tickling the bitch.

Am I taking this right, lurcher served your terrier bitch? How bigs the bitch and what size is your lurcher ?? If that's the case I'd be concerned about complications near the time she goes into labou

If you want to use her this season get her to the vets and see if they can get them aborted sooner rather than later , They will also be able to tell you if its a phantom. If she does pup and cant pas

i saw a mate inject a german pointer he bought last winter that was in pup, must of been 6 weeks gone and it worked. bitch ate what she passed and was back hunting within the week. does the job grand digger ide be heading to the vet tomorrow and she will be huntable in no time.

have a feel around her lower abdomen, see can you feel any pups.

You cant feel the pups till about the last 10 days when they drop in the belly

they in the rib cage till then

you can feel them before that, from 6wks onwards. im not talking about tickling the bitch.

• Like 2

well she is fairly swelled mate and doesnt look good do they swell out out with a phantom.

You wouldnt know any different with a phantom than in pup mate just the same and with milk

i hope it is that mate when i did notice she was cuming in and the lurcher was off i brought him over and he had no interest atal in her so he was locked up straight away i had to no that she wasnt in and that he hadn got her already dats why i brought him over cause she was swelled and incase i missed the first signs he didn get out till her heat was finished there is a collie dog down the road that was near the yard in around dat time aswel and i ran him.hope its just a phantom.she realy swelled tho

id say theres your answer digger them fuckers will get in first cheers danny

i no danny its a c-unt i tink il just leave her see how it fairs out if she is polled wich id say she is il get rid and try dry her up but its not looking good to work her this season

i no danny its a c-unt i tink il just leave her see how it fairs out if she is polled wich id say she is il get rid and try dry her up but its not looking good to work her this season

once she had them get the tablets from the vet there a great job you might get a couple of dig coming to the end of the season
  • Like 1

once she had them get the tablets from the vet there a great job you might get a couple of dig coming to the end of the season

hope so danny its a real shame that it had to happen im gutted.coz i was having second thoughts about the bitch till latley shes after coming on a nice bit hope this doesnt set her back to much.iv been gettin her out as much as possible up2 now

hope so danny its a real shame that it had to happen im gutted.coz i was having second thoughts about the bitch till latley shes after coming on a nice bit hope this doesnt set her back to much.iv been gettin her out as much as possible up2 now

hope all goes well for ya digger :thumbs:

hope all goes well for ya digger :thumbs:

thanks mate :thumbs:

yea i was tinkin that myself mate but hes a sereal rapist he has already done this to a russel bitch i had of the same height as the bitch and she had a litter ok hes a small fella aswel when a bitch is in heat he will do anyting to get to her ud tink id learn after the first time i no but its done now

If this has happened before then you should take a look at what your doing and try be more aware of these things. Pay more attention to your dogs. Getting dog's into pup twice isn't a mistake its a problem. I'm guessing the bitch is only a young en if your only just starting to bring her on.

• Like 1