most hares killed by one dog in the day ?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

done 7 on the 2nd of sept,and wished i hadnt.it was a waste of hares killing them so early in the season.lamping rabbits would have been more productive for fitness.

ive had 6 from 6 in febuary and numbers aint everything in coursing ...like most people 3 good runs which are exciting to watch and a bit arse clenching at times with a good result at the end is far b

might well have been but i had the bodies when i met the mates i wast that stoned i remember the last coarse very well the bitch killed the hare in front of the peelers at the front doors of the A&amp

Posted Images

saw along with about another 15 people macs rambo kill 8 on fens and not one kick up among them. the full sister to this dog the following saturday killed 9 single handed wasnt there that day had to work but plenty saw her do it . mac ran some real tools in them days about 8 yr ago approx .

tuffy and my dad killed 34 hares in two days with two dogs my dad killed 9 first day and 8 the next with lucky the one on the left and tuffy killed 8 first day and 9 next day with his cream saluki the one in the pic the pic is from another day they was not the best of hare tho most of them was killed quick

post-45405-0-36794300-1322597082_thumb.jpg

post-45405-0-70737800-1322597127_thumb.jpg

done 7 on the 2nd of sept,and wished i hadnt.it was a waste of hares killing them so early in the season.lamping rabbits would have been more productive for fitness. :yes:

good honest post fair play.

cheers mate ,and i meant to say that was about 9 years ago.theres a ban now so 3 a day is the order of the day ......only kidding antisss .