good dog men

went out saturaday me and 2 mates.... done a bit of a small forestry had a sweat in 1 of the burrows but 2 mins later dog showed the fek thought we were in lol ... went to a farmers who owns a wee small shoot but has three good glens around his land... 2 glens have some decent handy burrows and one has bout four middlin burrows ranging from 5-6 foot and rangey then there is a few nightmares.... mate was in the glen with his wee dog on the lead because it head strong and dont listen much and wont listen at all if on a line lol.... anyways tried the couple of the ok holes and was coming over a fence and wee dog was off the lead checking a hole picks up a line a boom the dogs gone.... scramble over the fence to get him and tail disappears :censored: .... looked at the time was 11.50 sat morn.... 15 mins later knock on the box 3.6m way out in a steep field and of course we at the bottom of it and it had rained non stop for 2 days on the trot.. i have dug this ground before but never this burrow but all the grounds the same ..... its that sticky weigh a ton shit on the shovels and the treads on the boots be caked put a bar in and listen and its like a kettle filling with water glug glug glug..... so i walk back get the tools and dogs still there... start to open up the footings for a house busting readin busting reading... heavy soil down 1.6 from the dog..... shift :bad: ..... its bout haf 3 by now... so by 4 we have the dog at a steady 3.2 bout 12 ft from where we first started.. so give him another 45 mins or so to make sure .... one of the mates out with us had a 90 mile drive home so we decided to start making phone calls and we got a hold of 2 lads so i said i would leave the guy out with us back and pick up the other 2 men now by the time we got in touch with 2 lads and i get into the van to do the 30 miles back home get them and get another grafter head lamps and buckets cigarrettes and water and drop the man that was out with us to his car i got back to the mate who fair fucks to him in the dark had a good start on the process.... it was bout 7 o clock ..... all tools and headlamps on digging mode and all four of us worked like mexicans now not being racist just there good workers lol... and at 10.25 pm break through ..... dog got lifted wrapped in coat and him and owner straight to the vehicle with the keys to heat up and dog in the box all snug in a coat that had been digging hard in for a good 3 hours so was well warm lol.... wee dog done over 10 hours and thanks to the 2 men who landed sat nite in the dark in the pishing rain and freezing u know who you are....... sound men :thumbs:

well done to the two lads who went to help out id be a bit annoyed with the lad that went home to be honest 90 mile drive or not unless his job was on the line if your out with lads you see it thru till the end jmho

i make you right kevin em :thumbs: i think anyone who makes a exsucse tryin to help a terrier man out are what they are shear waste of time jmho