my dh x's past and pressent

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theas are my dh x's past and present day one of my prefered x in lurchers this was my 3/4 x bitch this one is my dave platts dog my dhxgh x colliexgh of morton on thl my 2 dhxg

like the bitch 3/4 bred used to run that sort in the 70s on the longears. could do a job on the lamp to atb troter

this is my dhx and retrieving a shot fox

Posted Images

theas are my dh x's past and present day one of my prefered x in lurchers

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

this was my 3/4 x bitch

06012010082.jpg

05012010066.jpg

this one is my dave platts dog

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

06012010077.jpg

my dhxgh x colliexgh of morton on thl

13092011328.jpg

31082011249.jpg

31082011248.jpg

my 2 dhxgh

05022010102-1.jpg

Thanks for showing us some good pics of your dogs..

Pity the threads gone off track a little though..put some more up matie its always interesting for some of us to see what other have, and like..

i'll dig some more out romany latter mate and i will putt my dads dog on what 1t got me into dhx's

they look cow hocked just the way the photo is taken what are they like at coursing and big runs they got wind romany andpace to burn it would be nice to see some old type crosses all the best

what the hell doe's cow hocked meen whin ???????? you have sertanly lost me on that one

they look cow hocked just the way the photo is taken what are they like at coursing and big runs they got wind romany andpace to burn it would be nice to see some old type crosses all the best

what the hell doe's cow hocked meen whin ???????? you have sertanly lost me on that one

:icon_eek: cow hocked is a common phrase in running dogs pal :yes:

i have allways called it towing in or towing out never new this phrase

no worries mate,and you cant tell with them photos.you need to look at a dog from the rear to tell :thumbs:

no worries mate,and you cant tell with them photos.you need to look at a dog from the rear to tell :thumbs:

the bitch towd out butt non of the others

my deerhound/salukixdeerhound/bullgrey off rocky the brother to his in his pic jjmj6a.jpg

qx3190.jpg

You could stand that dog a lot better.... but it's not a show dog, and it looks like a realy nice type !I'd like to see some better pics of it.

Cheers.

ha ha he dont like his pic taken and yeah never been in a show ring

ALL POSITIVES seems to be no negatives when in the real we no this not to be the case ,deerhound crosses can be good better crossed to lurchers of any description ,gives ya better animals I HAVE SEEN THEM RUNNING WHEN THEY FEEL IN THE GROOVE ,then totally refuse to run ,can be very iritating , deerhounds f1s are better bred on 2nd 3rd 4th gen etc if its only the blood of the deer x grey one requires ,smaller more compact brighter yes brighter totally better type for the field , of course this his only my experience of seeing this in the field . there his some beautys on here bred in the main from platts line eh up i say all good for the breed ,we are seeing dogs way down the line from thios kennel ,i suppose one may say a tested line ,and yes the fella in question does upgrade his line of deerhound when necesary . tried and tested little words that count for lots ,breed from the best and cull the rest .atb bunnys.