my dh x's past and pressent

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theas are my dh x's past and present day one of my prefered x in lurchers this was my 3/4 x bitch this one is my dave platts dog my dhxgh x colliexgh of morton on thl my 2 dhxg

like the bitch 3/4 bred used to run that sort in the 70s on the longears. could do a job on the lamp to atb troter

this is my dhx and retrieving a shot fox

Posted Images

hi gaffer , correct me if im wrong but have you said before that the fawn dog is a collie/ deer/ grey ? if so how do you find this x , would you say thay have what it takes to make a good all round dog taking edible game and teeth , (pre ban of course)

Edited by chilly

ye my first lurcher deerhound type collie type , good allrounders ,back then but you would need to be rigourus to get them back to there hey day, to many big pets not tested enought to make them real useful, but saw one local a big fawn dog very much like the staghounds , if i was realy mad keen i would go to u s a get a [bANNED TEXT] staghound bred it into my colie line and start from there keep them about 24 to 28 hopefully , dont like overly long coats for running , it woulndt be to hard if you got them going , ter will be som ein uk but not lots of good working one on par with the good saluks bulls etc nowadays but the ones i saw in the tates some strains very good

Whin, you keep on about you Saluk/Kizzie/Bob/Collie/Slieght/Tor/Rabbs/Salmos/whatever / crosses, and allways have a pop at Deerhound crosses, but I think this is just a mind thing....and you are realy pissed off because us Sassanachs have some Quality Deerhound bred dogs !! I'd bet you would give you left bollock, (if you have any!!), to have a bitch like this in your kennel !! Don't give me the shit "It's no good for my land" 'cause she runs the Borders daily !!

camping036-1.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1

Whin, you keep on about you Saluk/Kizzie/Bob/Collie/Slieght/Tor/Rabbs/Salmos/whatever / crosses, and allways have a pop at Deerhound crosses, but I think this is just a mind thing....and you are realy pissed off because us Sassanachs have some Quality Deerhound bred dogs !! I'd bet you would give you left bollock, (if you have any!!), to have a bitch like this in your kennel !! Don't give me the shit "It's no good for my land" 'cause she runs the Borders daily !!

camping036-1.jpg

Cheers.

crackin hound, my bollocks are in the post