my dh x's past and pressent

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theas are my dh x's past and present day one of my prefered x in lurchers this was my 3/4 x bitch this one is my dave platts dog my dhxgh x colliexgh of morton on thl my 2 dhxg

like the bitch 3/4 bred used to run that sort in the 70s on the longears. could do a job on the lamp to atb troter

this is my dhx and retrieving a shot fox

Posted Images

youre [bANNED TEXT] gaffer some of them cant catch the cold , years ago some of the dogs were lumps for coursing we found the bitches which made 26 27 were a fine size on daylite hares ,mate had a andy baron cross in the early ninties could cath roe , odd rabb but hares were just to clever ,got pics were from early eighties with deerhound type with pheasants hares rabbs ,we had one a good nite time dog on runners ,when you were doing a bit pheasants ,she was the only bitch to cacth hares well restwere just lamp dogs ,and stubble hares ,liked the coat on them harsh like the true scottish working beardie crosses

I like that pup off morton gaffer...that should make a tidy little dog when he,s done growing..well bred and well proportioned..

Always liked deerhound Xs plenty of lads had them in the 80s round our way. Until the Saluki Xs came into the mix.

youre [bANNED TEXT] gaffer some of them cant catch the cold , years ago some of the dogs were lumps for coursing we found the bitches which made 26 27 were a fine size on daylite hares ,mate had a andy baron cross in the early ninties could cath roe , odd rabb but hares were just to clever ,got pics were from early eighties with deerhound type with pheasants hares rabbs ,we had one a good nite time dog on runners ,when you were doing a bit pheasants ,she was the only bitch to cacth hares well restwere just lamp dogs ,and stubble hares ,liked the coat on them harsh like the true scottish working beardie crosses

i think you may have miss read it whin isaid this is why i like this x because they are scruffy looking and looked as tho they couldnt catch a gold till you take them out i am wel a wair what theas dogs can do buddy this is why i own them

I like that pup off morton gaffer...that should make a tidy little dog when he,s done growing..well bred and well proportioned..

Always liked deerhound Xs plenty of lads had them in the 80s round our way. Until the Saluki Xs came into the mix.

i say [up he is around 18 months he has dun growing he is 26 and 3/4" butt a very powerfull dog the 1st pick is his unccle he was a rate dog in his day

i say [up he is around 18 months he has dun growing he is 26 and 3/4" butt a very powerfull dog the 1st pick is his unccle he was a rate dog in his day

The dog was born on the 7th July last year,which makes him just over 16 month,he won,t reach his true potential until he gets into his second season,he,s made very much like his sister that ended up in the north east.

cheers buddy

hw do u find them tho mate are they what they say they are big dopey mutts that cant turn and dnt wana know teeth atb the hob

no that isnt true at all yes they are so laid back any more they would fall to sleep butt when the time cums if you get the right one they are a fantastic lurcher very hard to beat in most cases

cheers buddy

hw do u find them tho mate are they what they say they are big dopey mutts that cant turn and dnt wana know teeth atb the hob

who ever told you that haven,t got a clue about the x ,the turning might not be as good as beddy/whippet or a smaller type of rabbit bred dog but they sharp make up for that in determation and guts ,and as for teeth you find the right 1 and they just as good at doing the job and can only speak from dogs of this x i,ve seen and the dogs i run ,carn,t speak for the overall breed :thumbs: