FAO DFK.....some recent pics of Tilly

nice looking dog rob all the best with it

cheers pal, I probably am bringing her on quite slowly by most peoples standards but I'm not arsed as long as we get there in the end. I'd rather bring her on slow than f'ck up what should be a brilliant little dog :thumbs:

• Like 2

cheers pal, I probably am bringing her on quite slowly by most peoples standards but I'm not arsed as long as we get there in the end. I'd rather bring her on slow than f'ck up what should be a brilliant little dog :thumbs:

some times that can be the best way,rome was,nt built in a day. hope the dog does you proud mate

some times that can be the best way,rome was,nt built in a day. hope the dog does you proud mate

it's probably repeating what I put on that other thread but she's been so slow to mature physically I genuinely think there would be a good chance I'd have f'cked her up somehow if I'd have entered her properly at around 12 months. Bit of a learning curve for me to be honest because I thought it'd be all guns blazing as soon as September came around but it hasn't worked out like that. Just goes to show when people come on here and ask what age they should be starting their dog on this, that and the other it really does depend on that individual dog.