CATCHING NUMPTYS ON YOUR GROUND

ALRIGHT TROOPS

PHONED MY BOY AND MY MATE THE OTHER NIGHT ,TO HAVE A NIGHT ON THE LIGHT.

I PICKED THEM UP AND WENT TO MY UNCLES PLACE.

1ST N2ND RABBIT MY BIG DOG WHIPPED THEM AWAY LIKE FRESH AIR .

3RD BUNNY I LET THE PUP HAVE AGO SHE SHOULDVE HAD IN 10SECS BUT SHE KEPT PULLING ITS SOCKS UP,ABOUT 6 TIMES SHE DONE THIS BUT WHEN IT WENT BROADSIDE SHE NAILED IT 2TON LIFT AND RIGHT BACK /BOUNCING/SADLEY DEAD.

ANYWAY WALKED TO SOME 2ACRE SQUARE PARKS ALWAYS HOLDING GOODIES.

WHEN WE REACHED THE PARK EDGE 100FT ABOVE THE PARKS WE WERE GOING TO RUN WE SAW ALAMP SCANNING THE FEILD BELOW WE SAT QT AND WAITED FOR HIS RUNNER DOING THE BIZS OBLIVIOUS TO HIM AND HOUND WE HAD A SMOKE WATCHING THIS LAMPER HOPING TO GET A BIRDS EYE VEIW OF HIS DOG CHASING.

WE MUSTVE SAT 30MINS NO CHASES ,UNTIL MY BOY HEARD A WHISP AND SAID HES GOTTA RIMFIRE WITH A LAMP

HE MUTVE BEEN USING SUB,S CAUSE WE NEVER HEARD A TRICK AND WE WERE 50FT AWAY.

MYSELF AND BINGO LIT HIM UP LIKE A XMAS TREE AND GROWLED WHAT YOU FECXXNG UP TO AND WHO GAVE YOU PERMUSSION TO BE HERE.

THE SNOOTY CLOWN FOLDED LIKE A BOOK PLEADING DONT PHONE THE MOB 100 SORRY,S.

WE TOLD HIM THERES NO SHOOTING RABBITS/HARES PERIOD AND TO DISSAPEAR FOREVER.

WAS QUITE FUNNY BEING A KEEPER FOR A CHANGE

• Like 1

Oh my sides are hurting.... Pmsl!! Having a dig at a "poacher" on THL... Ahahahahahaha. Come on 3 Turns make my day and say it's not even your permission....... Lol

• Like 6

are you perfect your self, has in not straying, over the fence,,, only some people have short memorys, and for get there past,, meself i live and let live,

true jim, we all done it at some time. Even if you got ground, you still jump over the odd fence to see whats about the other side.!
  • Like 1

ALRIGHT TROOPS

PHONED MY BOY AND MY MATE THE OTHER NIGHT ,TO HAVE A NIGHT ON THE LIGHT.

I PICKED THEM UP AND WENT TO MY UNCLES PLACE.

1ST N2ND RABBIT MY BIG DOG WHIPPED THEM AWAY LIKE FRESH AIR .

3RD BUNNY I LET THE PUP HAVE AGO SHE SHOULDVE HAD IN 10SECS BUT SHE KEPT PULLING ITS SOCKS UP,ABOUT 6 TIMES SHE DONE THIS BUT WHEN IT WENT BROADSIDE SHE NAILED IT 2TON LIFT AND RIGHT BACK /BOUNCING/SADLEY DEAD.

ANYWAY WALKED TO SOME 2ACRE SQUARE PARKS ALWAYS HOLDING GOODIES.

WHEN WE REACHED THE PARK EDGE 100FT ABOVE THE PARKS WE WERE GOING TO RUN WE SAW ALAMP SCANNING THE FEILD BELOW WE SAT QT AND WAITED FOR HIS RUNNER DOING THE BIZS OBLIVIOUS TO HIM AND HOUND WE HAD A SMOKE WATCHING THIS LAMPER HOPING TO GET A BIRDS EYE VEIW OF HIS DOG CHASING.

WE MUSTVE SAT 30MINS NO CHASES ,UNTIL MY BOY HEARD A WHISP AND SAID HES GOTTA RIMFIRE WITH A LAMP

HE MUTVE BEEN USING SUB,S CAUSE WE NEVER HEARD A TRICK AND WE WERE 50FT AWAY.

MYSELF AND BINGO LIT HIM UP LIKE A XMAS TREE AND GROWLED WHAT YOU FECXXNG UP TO AND WHO GAVE YOU PERMUSSION TO BE HERE.

THE SNOOTY CLOWN FOLDED LIKE A BOOK PLEADING DONT PHONE THE MOB 100 SORRY,S.

WE TOLD HIM THERES NO SHOOTING RABBITS/HARES PERIOD AND TO DISSAPEAR FOREVER.

WAS QUITE FUNNY BEING A KEEPER FOR A CHANGE

50ft away and you were smoking , talking and he never clocked you, also you could not hear a subsonic at that range were there any bulls in the field because i think ithere is plenty of bull s**t in this story ....

hurry up with the next chapter i want to go shooting

Similar thing happened to me once.. :yes:

It was a dark, windy night & everything was going well. The dog had caught everything I slipped it at, and as we walked round a hedgerow to start a new field, there was a bloke stood there dressed in tweeds with a rifle & a dog. I walked straight up to him while looking him in the eye & took the gun off him. I then snapped it in half, booted his 12 stone lab over a 6ft hedge and told him to feck off...

Guest thebigdog

Similar thing happened to me once.. :yes:

It was a dark, windy night & everything was going well. The dog had caught everything I slipped it at, and as we walked round a hedgerow to start a new field, there was a bloke stood there dressed in tweeds with a rifle & a dog. I walked straight up to him while looking him in the eye & took the gun off him. I then snapped it in half, booted his 12 stone lab over a 6ft hedge and told him to feck off...

did he speak in a scottish accent by any chance :laugh: