well lads, still looking for my new dog, needs to be around the 8 to 12 month mark, working or not working, as ill bring it on my self, im in newcastle area, let me no if you have one, cheers lads,

hi my mate got a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull 16mths old 25ins tall white with a black ear on blacks spots on is body been out on the lamp a few times had 3 reds with one other dog brings rabbits back to hand live wants 150 for him only sell has just had heart bypass op needs more work on the lamp dogs in southwales

Edited by martinrachel

well lads, still looking for my new dog, needs to be around the 8 to 12 month mark, working or not working, as ill bring it on my self, im in newcastle area, let me no if you have one, cheers lads,

I"ll want to see the dog working!!!!!! thought you said in your first post you where gonna "bring it on myself" !!!!!!!!!

I"ll want to see the dog working!!!!!! thought you said in your first post you where gonna "bring it on myself" !!!!!!!!!

Clueless mate !!! :thumbs:

Easy easy ! I take it he's just trying to find the right dog and say the right thing ! I don't wanna see them work until 14 month ish but show them the ropes [bANNED TEXT] that ! There's too many myths of dogs taking everything at 7 month ! Give him a chance everyone has to start somewhere I've made a fair few mistakes ! Just give the lad advice !

im not expecting much at that age, but what i dont want is a dog that barks on when on quarry, runs of , dodgy with sheeps, ect ect, i no that at 12 months they wont be doing a lot, but what i dont want is a dog thats got REALLY bad habbits, so why the neg coments, i dont want someones sh*t that is a no hoper, and u want to get rid of, so keep ya neg coments to ya sell fazza123, no need for them !!!!!!!!!! :hmm: