best lamping dvd for beginner

• 4 weeks later...

im new to the game and found just going out and giving it a go was good. both me and the dog had never done it before. it took my dog about 3 months of late nights and alot of misses before he finally caught anything. he aint stopped now :) cant wait for the spring now

im new to the game and found just going out and giving it a go was good. both me and the dog had never done it before. it took my dog about 3 months of late nights and alot of misses before he finally caught anything. he aint stopped now :)cant wait for the spring now

Why??????

Is it to cold and wet in winter.

im new to the game and found just going out and giving it a go was good. both me and the dog had never done it before. it took my dog about 3 months of late nights and alot of misses before he finally caught anything. he aint stopped now smile.png cant wait for the spring now

spring,hope thats the dogs name :huh:

where you from mate im sure someone off here would take you out for a night i have a dvd here from the harelaw lurcher club its a good watch but you dont really learn nothing from it atb

Ain't heard that name for a while and they are my local lads, a family member on lurchermania 1 won a prize for the best pup but got rid of the pup before the competition finished as he didn't like how she ran

im new to the game and found just going out and giving it a go was good. both me and the dog had never done it before. it took my dog about 3 months of late nights and alot of misses before he finally caught anything. he aint stopped now :) cant wait for the spring now

That's a really strange thing to say on a thread about lamping mate? I wonder?????