a warning to welsh hunts....take a look!!! (ur beeing watched)

never had the misfortune of ever meeting a full blown anti.id like to keep it that way.

Really!!!...............in the middle of nowhere, with no one around!!....Sounds like heaven.... :yes:

• Like 1

never had the misfortune of ever meeting a full blown anti.id like to keep it that way.

Really!!!...............in the middle of nowhere, with no one around!!....Sounds like heaven.... :yes:

Lab you would get thrown all over like a rag doll.

FTB

:laugh: :laugh: .... :nono:

the more i read and see on here the more i am thankfull for moving over here. I miss family and friends but if i was back in uk i'm sure i'd only be seeing them on visitors day by now. good luck to all you lads who are still hunting

its nothing new is it ,? the Anti's go out with camera+camcorder's all the while, i thought most people new that .! We had our meet the other week the Albrighton hunt , at the pub by me and it was a great turn out lots of people there. There were loads of people with camera's there, so you never know if Antis are there with them or not do you .? As long as it looks legal feck'em :yes:

Look at their video of the fox being flushed and forward to 3:30....."there's a body, call the police"....they are aware that it wasn't a human body aren't they? there's a f'cking body??? :blink: I hate even listening to people like that, just winds me up!

Talk about wasting every f'ckers time! It does make you wonder why we're staying in this country.

• Like 2

bird, it hasnt been heard of in this area mate, it has been quite clear of antis intill recently....there was anti hunt but thay would not step up and actually go out there way and do this...

fair enough mate, i carnt understand these people the amount foxes killed with hounds before the Ban, is feck all to what were and being killed with guns to day. And not all are (good) shots,! you see quite few foxes out lamping rabbits, and they have legs bust or big holes in them, at least with 1 80lb foxhound or 2 you knew it was stone dead, not like now :yes:
  • Like 2

Its pretty normal I'm afraid with them following videoing etc at least for most areas of the country

I like the comment on the video "South Pembrokeshire Hunt terriermen appear to dig out an active badger sett" to try and sensationalise a video that basically showed f**k all happening. How the f**k could anyone tell if it was a badger sett or not especially as it was 400 odds yards away and behind a bush. There is nothing on that video to show any digging happened anyway

Edited by lapin2008