rescue dogs

well a have a seen a 11month old small terrier x at the rescue kennels today that i am wanting to rehome they said he is good with other dogs and friendly with people but says the didnt no if he had lived with kids before i can take him for a week trial at my home and see what he like before a decide to take him just wanting to no if anyone has are would adopt a rescue if they had young kids are should a get a pup

well a have a seen a 11month old small terrier x at the rescue kennels today that i am wanting to rehome they said he is good with other dogs and friendly with people but says the didnt no if he had lived with kids before i can take him for a week trial at my home and see what he like before a decide to take him just wanting to no if anyone has are would adopt a rescue if they had young kids are should a get a pup

Any dog could turn out and bite the kids. But i wouldnt take the chance on a dog with no history behind it with the kids, get a pup :yes:

My son in law rescued a jack russel from the sanctury he was doing voluntry work at i strongley advised against it but he went ahead and i was wrong as hes a cracking dog full of caracture and the grandkids think the world of him and hes as good as gold but i would still be carefull.

thanks for the advice a always said a would only get a pup if a had kids but a few friends have rescued dog and they have been great dogs just want to give a dog a chance he has not been there long and he is still young i think he come in as a stray think i will try the trial and if it doesnt work out then aleast a tried