1/2grey 1/4bull 1/4collie

yes mate thats the x im running very decent bitch in every way . would have another anyday.shes the 1 in my profile picture. shes got a litter of pups at the minute so im not running for a while

yes mate thats the x im running very decent bitch in every way . would have another anyday.shes the 1 in my profile picture. shes got a litter of pups at the minute so im not running for a while

and there free to genuine homes ....well done...to him for that top lad :thumbs: ive sean her on the lamp and not meny bunnys get a way nice bitch ...

this is my 16 mth old father genuine pit x hound mother 3/4 hound 1/4 collie both serious workers my lad excellent so far has had few reds no prob rabbits all live to hand even a couple of big bunnies 2 all in all well happy have 2 17 week old pups here from the same mother to a 3/4 hound 1/4 bull dog this time crackers shud make gud steady animals

post-62130-0-35450800-1321229282.jpg

this is my 16 mth old father genuine pit x hound mother 3/4 hound 1/4 collie both serious workers my lad excellent so far has had few reds no prob rabbits all live to hand even a couple of big bunnies 2 all in all well happy have 2 17 week old pups here from the same mother to a 3/4 hound 1/4 bull dog this time crackers shud make gud steady animals

nice racey dog that mate & good luck with him hope he makes good for you atb cbx

Why I'm asking this does the collie take the gameness out of the bullx as I've seen loads of collie xs run & only 1 of them has been a really good on stuff with teeth & biggest part of them pick choose they runs as they to brainy & stop on hedges it might have been the ones I have seen!! Atb cbx

collie are very game cris best fox dog i ever seen was a collie x grey mate

i used him to cover my bitch wippit houndx bull my pup is 5/8 grey 1/8 collie 1/8 wippit 1/8 bull

he a tidy dog for 17 months has been doubled on 8 foxes he will get one on his own after xmas

he is 26 tts thats a good cross mate u wont go wrong