what to do

ive got a 58/38 bull grayhound she is jest 7months old hasnt seen ne thing yet im hoping 2 get out with her 2night but i jest dont have the time 2 be out a few times a week should i get her going an keep her or jest say fk it fined her a tidy working home she is out of good stuff so i know she will do the bizz ..

you can not say she will do the bizz just cos shes out of good stuff even top lines throw shit pups.just hold on to her and take your time mate she still a pup and dont need to be out 4/5 times aweek :thumbs:

• Like 1

you dont f**k about with your answers do you? what if his curcumstances change and he ends up with a bit more time on his hands

No i don't because when i get a dog i never need to ask weather or not to keep it! I know when i buy a dog i'm gonna have to spend time with it, if i can't i won't buy a dog, guess if every one was the same we would not see so many dogs passed round like f*****g TOYS

90% of people who have dogs should not, I won't say to part timers its ok mate just get rid and get a new one in when you get the time!

• Like 5

ive got a 58/38 bull grayhound she is jest 7months old hasnt seen ne thing yet im hoping 2 get out with her 2night but i jest dont have the time 2 be out a few times a week should i get her going an keep her or jest say fk it fined her a tidy working home she is out of good stuff so i know she will do the bizz ..

Shouldn't you have thought about that before you took the dog in the first place? Give the dog to someone who knows what they're doing.

• Like 1

i would have a serious think if this is the game for you. the bitch is still young but you have to put the effort in. it would not be fair on her to be in the kennels. either put the effort in and work her as much as you can when she is trained and ready. or find her a decent home were she will get worked regularly when she is ready.