young eubanks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not looking to get into an argument gnash .because you and i seem to clash sometimes on our opinions . but as for going to little old wales as you put it .why not .bruno fought lewis there didnt he .

same style as his da hope he dont meet a young steve collins

Or a young Joe Calzaghe .

looks a decent prospect -- drop the old man on the ring entrance and the intro son of former world champion -- bit out of order interviewing eubank snr go for the body .. let the lad become himself one for gnash first time a lot of us have seen him have you seen him fight in the ams ..

Edited by the_stig

looks a decent prospect -- drop the old man on the ring entrance and the intro son of former world champion -- bit out of order interviewing eubank snr go for the body .. let the lad become himself one for gnash first time a lot of us have seen him have you seen him fight in the ams ..

no but he started of for about 30 seconds the image of his da an chanced to his own style he looks good

No ive never seen him fight he spent most of his amateur career in America i know he won a golden gloves title not sure which state though...think he only had 20 odd fights.

Didnt like all the silly build up and the attitude on a pro debut....not nice to see that and im surprised the ol mans carrying on like he is to be honest.....impossible at this stage to tell how far the kid will go but he looks lively.

No ive never seen him fight he spent most of his amateur career in America i know he won a golden gloves title not sure which state though...think he only had 20 odd fights.

Didnt like all the silly build up and the attitude on a pro debut....not nice to see that and im surprised the ol mans carrying on like he is to be honest.....impossible at this stage to tell how far the kid will go but he looks lively.

6 rounder for first fight think it said 26 am fights .. had the best training -- been in vegas -- dont think he needs the old man stealing his thunder ... be one to watch imo .

gotta say i hated eubank as a fighter,all that la de dah shit he talked,but met him twice in brighton when he was champ and i gotta say what a lovely fella.had my daughter(toddler)and son(babby) in pushchair,we had a right chat and he was happy for me to take pics of him with the kids.just shows what you see on the box ain't necessarily so. :boxing: but don't know why i'm commenting cause i didn't see his boy fight tonight.probably the bottle of red i've just sunk.ya bashtards,what ya fecking looking at,i'll take the fecking lot of ya... :bad::laugh:

• Like 1