Morning mooch up my neck of the woods with Bird and Bunny boiler

Met bird early this morning by mine to go for a little mooch bit of a wet start but we had a good crack well impressed with his dogs bryn works the cover as good as a terrier or spaniel Todds a strong athletic dog im looking forward to seeing them grafting some more with my dogs.Werent much about hopefuly better luck next time mate il do sandwhiches next time and il bring some chewing gum save you crashing yours :laugh:

post-25667-0-09540800-1320935849.jpg

And he showed us how he peels an orange in his pocket :-) good walk hopefully more game next time nice to put a face to a name of here

ha ha ha ha ha Rays a top geezer loves working his dogs and watching other people dogs work :thumbs:

Had nice walk, with sound lads and good dogs. Bryn was Brill marking the cover, dont think the lads seen a lurcher do what he does, he gets right in the cover( brambles+gorse) like a terrier and will knock out rabbits or birds if they are there, and how fast Bryn is of the mark,he is very fast 1x collie grey.Tod like all the other dogs wait outside cover for the bolts, and Bryn+Tod work well together in the day :thumbs: .I always love going for a mooch, its nice if they get few runs, but just been out with the dogs+mates is what its all about. Dogs got on well , the young black dog wanted to test his mettle on Tod couple times bloody chavs lol,( good job) Tod got a nice temp .! Thanks again lads for the mooch Ray :thumbs:

• Like 1

Had nice walk, with sound lads and good dogs. Bryn was Brill marking the cover, dont think the lads seen a lurcher do what he does, he gets right in the cover( brambles+gorse) like a terrier and will knock out rabbits or birds if they are there, and how fast Bryn is of the mark,he is very fast 1x collie grey.Tod like all the other dogs wait outside cover for the bolts, and Bryn+Tod work well together in the day :thumbs: .I always love going for a mooch, its nice if they get few runs, but just been out with the dogs+mates is what its all about. Dogs got on well , the young black dog wanted to test his mettle on Tod couple times bloody chavs lol,( good job) Tod got a nice temp .! Thanks again lads for the mooch Ray :thumbs:

sound ray always a pleasure mate yeah the black dog did start giving it the johny big spuds now and again,i told yah ive got some better spots than that to try bryn on we,ll have some fun right sort of terrain for the way he works :thumbs: sort a days ferreting out too mate ,yeah them bloody chavs with there bullxs :laugh:

Edited by Penda