UphillDoc- Public insult calls for public redress

Doc,

You have shown yourself to be no better than a schoolyard bully. You attempt to promote yourself as an authority over other hunters and members of this board through rude language and open ended threatening statements.

You are represantative of a group that plagues the hunting world like a cancer. This group creates a set of unwritten laws and expects all others to live by these fabricated morals. Those who do not live by these rules or promote these ideals are slandered and belittled.

You and your kind are the most eminent danger to the dog-mans way of life and the future thereof. Your kind are the canker that festers within the hunting body. It is well known that the sickness within is that which precipitates the fall of a society more so than the enemy without.

There are new hunters and a fresh generation of young men and women entering the fields for sport. I am included in this group. I see it daily that youth and new hunters with questions and forming ideals are hounded and mistreated by people like you.

The bigotry and slander creates unneeded opposition within the world of hunting.

As it is, hunters have enemies such as animal rights activists, anti-hunters, urban thought and politicians. Enough enemies without turning on fellow sportsmen.

That there are people like you, that would rather focus negative energy on someone who would have been your friend and shares a similar passion for hunting, is disturbing. It showcases a great lack of integrity and an overflowing of foolish prejudice, not just in you but in dog culture.

This bullying and promotion of self-interest and attempted/actualized ostracizing of new comers and old-timers alike is an evil. You are promoting that evil. People like you are destroying the interest and the joy that can be found in the hunting community.

For community to be healthy people need to feel safe in having their own opinions and stating them without being attacked by idiotic knit-pickers lying in wait to snare the speaker in his own words.

I am not dealing with "The Hunting Life" alone. I am speaking of communities at large. Whichever way this is looked at - hunting culture, neighborhood or country; prejudiced, bigoted tyrants do a disservice to everyone around them.

You have insulted not only me but many others throughout the years. I have read your material since I was 14 years old. I always assumed that when you ran another hunter off the boards that you had some basis in fact for doing so. I thought highly of you. I spoke highly of you and I looked forward to someday meeting you. Your posts concerning me have made it clear that you do not base your actions nor words on fact but on whim, gossip and the need to cover your own shortcomings.

I have lived my life and dealt with dogs in a manner that I can be proud of. I have been honest, always tried to be fair whenever ill will was spoken against someone and have been loyal to friends and lenient to those with differing opinion.

You have treated me, and I know others, unfairly. I know in my case you have falsely accused me in several ways. You attempt to loom over me as if you know some secret that no one knows about me.

I will say what I want Doc. My dogs came from the source I have claimed they have. I have never promoted them as pureblood, linebred dogs and anyone but a fool can read that in my posts.

You cannot say anything true against me of which the jury of my own conscience will find me guilty. So, you can stop the childish threatening or continue to sink yourself lower in the esteem of those who look at the character of the man and not at the character of the lies spoken about him.

• Like 4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You think he,s a nobhead , would have been a lot shorter .

Doc, You have shown yourself to be no better than a schoolyard bully. You attempt to promote yourself as an authority over other hunters and members of this board through rude language and open ende

I'm guessing a cock fight!!!!!..........

Posted Images

You think he,s a nobhead , would have been a lot shorter .

Thank you......that explained it quite clearly with reading that pish!!.... :laugh:

Mosby-The first thing that comes to mind after reading your post is..."what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "

You will be hearing from me soon...of that you can be sure... :thumbs:

Take care.

Edited by UphillDoc
  • Like 1