New Toy!

Having been angling for one for a short while now (since the THL meet) I've finally bitten the bullet as of the Saturday just passed and picked up a new BSA R10 MK2 .177 with a tin of pellets (FX) and a handful of targets from adenbourne field sports (Oxfordshire) for £625 (£105 of which goes to the bloody tax man :censored: )!

Must say that we (myself and Davy) had a good old chat with them having not known there was an alternative to "rob and gun" that close, and I at least was quite impressed, especially as they agreed to stay open late to allow us to get there...

Davy also gave into to the sheepish charms of a leather with sheep lined sling :thumbs: (£25 and got some gun oil thrown in free) .. he had to come back with something :tongue2: .

Davy had it grouping nicely (in the dark - lamp) out of the box at around 25 yards with the MTC mamba from my AAS410k .177 and I managed 46 at the first course of the southern hunters the following day.. already fallen in love :laugh:

Bit of eye candy :angel:

IMG_0316.jpg

P.S Have the .22 AAS410k in the marketplace :).... need to claw back the bank balance

ATB

Charlie

Edited by Rommels
  • Like 1

Nice one buddy.

I think the mark 2 is a awesome bit of kit.

Seen it in action first hand out the box.

If you get a chance try Falcon Accuracy Plus .177 pellets in it, you maywell be happily surprized pal.

Si

Hi Charlie

it dose look good :thumbs:

shame you cant shoot it as good :tongue2:

46 for a first time sore in a major HFT comp is really good buddy,just look forward to the next one!

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. still undecided, whether to put the sling on the CS1000 stock :hmm:

Davy

Hi Charlie

it dose look good :thumbs:

shame you cant shoot it as good :tongue2:

46 for a first time sore in a major HFT comp is really good buddy,just look forward to the next one!

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. still undecided, whether to put the sling on the CS1000 stock :hmm:

Davy

Well done Charlie bud :thumbs: great first time score pal.

Im sure with a bit more practise you will be giving Davy a good run for his money :yes::icon_eek::laugh: .

You couldnt ask for a better bloke to help you out Charlie :no:. Davy is a true gent and one of my best friends.

Si.

Charlie, did you have to take Davy to vouch for your age??? Only joking mate, very nice looking gun and a great score in the HFT.

How did you find the courese/pressure compared to Old Down on a Sunday morning???

Happy shooting with your new baby..

ATB, Andy