LURCHER MISSING

i lost a dog about 3 weeks ago my mate went down to my kennal and he had chewd out the door i was pissed of he was coming on well i rang the kennals the council etc i think some yeti picked him up as they is no sight or sound but if i do see him hell be coming home

noting worse then it pal.its breaking me heart to think some little rat around the place could have her running her to the death of it miss treating her and that.she was much much more than just a worker 2 me and the family.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fecking hate this, if someone had found it you'd have it back by know. Some thieving barsteward has it and I hope you catch up with them.SCUMBAGS!   Best of luck getting the dog back.     Bri

them f****n pikeys in the red van robbin dogs they should shot dead

i have past his name 2 alot of people danny

Posted Images

right lads [NO TEXT TALK] got any info on a red hiace. thats around the place picking up dogs, i have stoped a couple of lads and they were saying there around the place asking fellas 2 sell there dogs.and was told they robbed a womans shitzu,was talking 2 another lad just a few mins ago that has lurchers and his mother rang him at 12 30 monday morning asking him did one of his dogs get out cause a red hiace pulled up by the bus stop where she was waiting and they picked up a red lurcher and took off, that bus stop is near where i live.and around the time my dog went missing, any info on that red hiace would be much appreciated,pm me if u prefer.

any info lads

bump

this is joke u would think people would buy there own dogs instead of picking a lost dog up instead of puttin in papers that it was found atb in finding it

i no pal if i found a lost dog i would hold on 2 it and try and track down the owner.but thers c**ts out out there like the scum that have my bitch and will lock her in a kennel and run her 2 the death or try and sell her on up the country and make a few pound.im after giving them every chance 2 hand the dog back and get a reward for her im after saying 2 so many people the whole of cork nearly nos have posters up all over the place had it on the radio contacted the pounds noting stoped lads walking in the streets gave them my number if they heard of anything and still noting.

Lots of dogs been stolen all over Cork at the moment. My buddies Jack Russells were stolen from his yard in broad day light. All the terrier men are busy securing their kennels too. Who ever is stealing them is supposedly sending them up North before the kennel door is closed. Best of luck. Will keep the eyes open where I'm living - West of Cork City.

Lots of dogs been stolen all over Cork at the moment. My buddies Jack Russells were stolen from his yard in broad day light. All the terrier men are busy securing their kennels too. Who ever is stealing them is supposedly sending them up North before the kennel door is closed. Best of luck. Will keep the eyes open where I'm living - West of Cork City.

and his name is known if you want his name give me a pm he stole tinytigers dogs of here

and his name is known if you want his name give me a pm he stole tinytigers dogs of here

pm sent

If i was you lad i would take your ad down on donedeal.I lost my bitch 2 weeks ago i didnt put up a ad incase someone was trying to sell her on it?Thats what i was thinkin but up to you goodluck on finding her!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

i dont think they would be that stupid somehow.i have a gut feeling she is still around the place only a matter of time before [bANNED TEXT] slips up im hopeing

cheers pal.if all the lads on here could keep eyes and ears open about this bitch would be a great help and will get well compensated for there efforts thanks