LURCHER MISSING

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fecking hate this, if someone had found it you'd have it back by know. Some thieving barsteward has it and I hope you catch up with them.SCUMBAGS!   Best of luck getting the dog back.     Bri

them f****n pikeys in the red van robbin dogs they should shot dead

i have past his name 2 alot of people danny

Posted Images

Lots of dogs been stolen all over Cork at the moment. My buddies Jack Russells were stolen from his yard in broad day light. All the terrier men are busy securing their kennels too. Who ever is stealing them is supposedly sending them up North before the kennel door is closed. Best of luck. Will keep the eyes open where I'm living - West of Cork City.

and his name is known if you want his name give me a pm he stole tinytigers dogs of here

I

I PUT THIS UP SO LADS COULD GIVE ME A PM TO GIVE YOUS THE NAME OF A SCUM BAGS WHO IS ROBBING DOGS AND ONLY 2 WANTED HIS NAME THAT SAYS ALOT

cheers danny

is this the same c*nt that his name and pic was on the other post?

Lots of dogs been stolen all over Cork at the moment. My buddies Jack Russells were stolen from his yard in broad day light. All the terrier men are busy securing their kennels too. Who ever is stealing them is supposedly sending them up North before the kennel door is closed. Best of luck. Will keep the eyes open where I'm living - West of Cork City.

and his name is known if you want his name give me a pm he stole tinytigers dogs of here

I

I PUT THIS UP SO LADS COULD GIVE ME A PM TO GIVE YOUS THE NAME OF A SCUM BAGS WHO IS ROBBING DOGS AND ONLY 2 WANTED HIS NAME THAT SAYS ALOT

cheers danny

yeah its that c**t. ya think some folk would want his name just in case it happens to them cheers danny

I

cheers danny

yeah its that c**t. ya think some folk would want his name just in case it happens to them cheers danny

Thats the thing bud alot of people dont care untill it happens to them.

It pisses me off hearing about this happenin to anyone.

I

cheers danny

thats why i rang most of the lads i know that is not on hear. most of them should be sending pms just to get the name so if it did happen it would be the first place you would be knocking on the door cheers danny

I

cheers danny

thats why i rang most of the lads i know that is not on hear. most of them should be sending pms just to get the name so if it did happen it would be the first place you would be knocking on the door cheers danny

Fair play bud :thumbs:

Its strange how so many are gettin taken and vanishin into tin air,

Do you reckon they are sending them out of the country or eatin them or what coz they can hardly keep or hide them forever

I

cheers danny

Do you reckon they are sending them out of the country or eatin them or what coz they can hardly keep or hide them forever

i'd say more so out of the country across the pond thats where most dogs go whether there working or not

I

cheers danny

i'd say more so out of the country across the pond thats where most dogs go whether there working or not

:thumbs:

I

cheers danny

i have past his name 2 alot of people danny

• Like 1