Poppy burners

Poppy burners  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will they be allowed to get away with it.....again?

• Probably
    • They darednt show their faces
    • Not in my lifetime

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE POPPY THE FIELDS OF FLANDERS , THE SCUM WHO BURN THIS ICON WOULD NOT HAVE THE BOTTLE OF THE MEN WHO WENT OVER THE TOP IN THE FIRST WORLD WAR OR GOT OFF LANDING CRAFT OR JUMPED FROM PLANES ON D-DAY

"Probably" wins unanimously with a full house,but never forget newtons third law.....For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....Burn a copy of the Koran in full view of them while the

i`ve been flying the george cross and the union jack and wearing my poppy with pride on my market stall since friday ..

Posted Images

You said it !!!

FGAU

Bigot............... :whistling:

:D

he drove me to it mate lol

You f*****g love it.............. :laugh:

not this time lab,i could say a lot more,but i wont.

Go on let it out, you'll feel better!!!! Al get you started............................................................

"OUT WIT IT YA ORANGE b*****d!!!!"......................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You said it !!!

FGAU

Bigot............... :whistling:

:D

he drove me to it mate lol

You f*****g love it.............. :laugh:

not this time lab,i could say a lot more,but i wont.

Go on let it out, you'll feel better!!!! Al get you started............................................................

"OUT WIT IT YA ORANGE b*****d!!!!"......................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

muddog i dont no what you are trying to achive by being a complete arsehole

Relax man ffs, some people need to loosen there bra straps !!! You believe what you want I'll do the same but you can't come onto a topic poll and expect to change some1s view on something !!! stick them up your arse as far as I'm concerned.

Relax man ffs, some people need to loosen there bra straps !!! You believe what you want I'll do the same but you can't come onto a topic poll and expect to change some1s view on something !!! stick them up your arse as far as I'm concerned.

whos veiws am i trying to change you cant help the way you were reared its not your fault your ignorant :thumbs:

Edited by LAZYBSTARD

whos veiws am i trying to change you cant help the way you were reared its not your fault your ignorent :thumbs:

I agree with the first bit but about me being ignorant I disagree with that. Because my views don't match yours it hardly means that I am lacking in knowledge !! Far from it. I reacted to FGAU statement. Big deal get over it already ffs. So put u up all your silly pictures of flowers supporting an army that's one of the biggest war mongering in the world that coincides with America ruining country's all over the earth sticking there nose in and murdering innocent men women and children in the proceeds. They are definitely heros !!!! NOT.

Bye bye

Im very proud that my kids bought poppies out of their own pocket money without being told too and wear them with pride. Its about rememberance for those who sacrificied evrything so we could keep Britain great, and just look what our corrupt shower of cnuts have reduced this country too in 60 years..........Burning poppies should be a reason for them to be publicy flogged but i'd settle for a prison sentence............And if any of the offending cnuts are immigrants they should be deported after a prisons sentence and home grown scum should be imprisoned and removed from the benefits system for life................

R.I.P To all those brave men and woman who fought for our freedom and may the people who are offended by our flag and traditions fcuk off and die. And to the limp wristed politicians in our capital with their corrupt nature, lack of bottle, and no moral compass, well lets hope karma really exists................

whos veiws am i trying to change you cant help the way you were reared its not your fault your ignorent :thumbs:

I agree with the first bit but about me being ignorant I disagree with that. Because my views don't match yours it hardly means that I am lacking in knowledge !! Far from it. I reacted to FGAU statement. Big deal get over it already ffs. So put u up all your silly pictures of flowers supporting an army that's one of the biggest war mongering in the world that coincides with America ruining country's all over the earth sticking there nose in and murdering innocent men women and children in the proceeds. They are definitely heros !!!! NOT.

Bye bye

your easily offended pics up for anybody that wishes to copy it...... :bye: bye

hey mudd dog you were being a knob way before i mentioned FGAU.you are one brainless lad.as for your comment on our army murdering innocent people.stones and glass houses spring to mind.

like has been said,this is not a political thing at all.the poppy is fotr all servicemen throughout the wars,but its roots firmily lie in the great war.a war where a great number of your own countrymen died in those trenches and battlefields.so wiping your arse with a poppy or burning it.is as much disrespectfull to them.now do one and take your offensive comments elsewhere.im sure there a site on the net who would welcome your ignorant views

• Like 1