opinion of a jacker

hi all, was wondering what peoples opinion on a jacker is. today i slipped me 2year old dog on a longear had a cracking run around 4 minutes and killed it. then another hare jumped up about 75 yards away and he started to chase it half hearted for about 20 seconds and the hare got miles away and he stoped. he always gives 100%. would people consider this as a jacker?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why is he going to have to shoot it???,, madness, you lot think dogs are machines, they all have difrent abilaties,,,, yes there are dogs out there, that will run 3 hares of one slip,, and kill all 3,

no but if you keep running him straight after successful 4 mins courses then he soon will be

what a load of shite some people come out with on here   a dog what has no heart when the going gets a little tough could be considered a 'jacker'   a dog what gives in because it has nothing left

hi all, was wondering what peoples opinion on a jacker is. today i slipped me 2year old dog on a longear had a cracking run around 4 minutes and killed it. then another hare jumped up about 75 yards away and he started to chase it half hearted for about 20 seconds and the hare got miles away and he stoped. he always gives 100%. would people consider this as a jacker?

i wouldn't

mate it might depend on your own expectations and the standard off work you expect off your dog,, a would off been happy with the first course and if poss got the dog for some recovery,,, but a wouldny be to happy to see 1 off mine not give 100% at all times,,, atb mate..

• Like 1

if he stop and seen hes qaurry still running he jacked .......................is he fit

it just caught one after a 4 min course tho :blink: if it was a jacker why would it catch the first one???