quick dig and update on pups.

i had the day booked off work so went for a quick dander on my own this morning, just close to home to see if anything was about, brought my old dog with me.

first stop collared the dog up and let him go. i walked to a three holer i had in my head for a while, that i found last year when i dug a brace. so i hadnt been back since and i was hopeful i could get some action. i seen the dog make his way up the double ditch and when i got up he was already in and on. ran back the short trip and grabbed the tools and dug him out, easy we hunt 0.7. got him sorted and rang my mate down the road and he brought his lurcher bitch up and we gave her the fox she dispatched it in no time. it was this years dog fox wasnt a big lump but they all count. came home and gave the pups the tail and teased them with it for a while. so i took a few pics and thought id throw them up... atb MUDD DOG...

post-39522-0-21466300-1320153628.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dog pup

i had the day booked off work so went for a quick dander on my own this morning, just close to home to see if anything was about, brought my old dog with me. first stop collared the dog up and let hi

I never said I put a rat in a trap and get the dog to nudge it up a hole !! So get your facts right. I have my own way of running my dogs on, it might be different than yours but everyone to there own

Posted Images