Dog spewed big time

:) cheers boys. Personally I've never been one to give a dog stop ends. May be one or two looks, but never contact with prey in stop ends, I'd rather the dog work the earth himself and find alone, that's what I want and that's how I do it. This dog was shown at the end of the dig though, may be I was clutching at straws??? But the moment he looked at the prey then looked at me and started scratching the side of a very well opened up tube, that was proof enough for me. Problem solved now any way, look forward to scouting for a new pup now but won't be rushing.

What did you do with the terrier?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

try it in a stop end whats that going to prove

At least the mans genuine and told the truth.. That alone spells RESPECT to me. Hard lines mate. Keep trying for the standards you desire.

Well went out with two mates today to a spot of theirs to help a keeper out, 3 inexperienced dogs in tow as others layed up. First spot proved to be a bit of a f*ck about long story short, we moved on

[bANNED TEXT] does giveing him a block end prove seen lots of dogs have block ends go like a train butt couldnt find a fox in a post box good on you moggs for pts pitty there wernt more about like you know a fair few would of just sold it on

Tough luck fellah they all cant make it (Unfortanly), Fair play to you for doing the right thing most would of past on as untried ect bla bla,

And for all the ones thats saying try again ect the fellahs see enough of the dog and anit happy with the standerd of dog to be sitting in his kennel picking its shit up and feeding it, Like most it takes the same amount of room as a a good, Atb for the future on your next little un

The terrier hasn't been pts, it's at a mates house to be used to mark when ferreting ( one thing he is good at) if it doesn't work out the dog comes back to be to be pts.

Respect for giving it a chance for some other work mate ;)

Youve given it every opportunity to come good , hopefully you might be able to find a replacement for the season

Atb CW

its a tough game this digging game thats all you can do is give them the best start enter them at sensible age and the rest is up to them does get you down when you given prob 16 to 18 months and they dont turn out as you want there again the pleasure you get from them when they do work thats [bANNED TEXT] this game is about if it was easy we all have kennels full