bsa ultra for hunting

Don't for get to have insurance if your hunting on somebody's else's land. Around about £17-£25 If you go on the for sale bit you could almost get set up for£300-£350 also have a look on the BSA forum. If you want to come down to me i will let you have a go on one ultra with a reg and one with out iam in wimborne Dorset about 28 miles away

Edited by villaman

Welcome to the forum :)

The Ultra is a very fine rifle, exceptional accuracy for such a small rifle.

It is more than suitable for hunting in the UK :)

Anything on the GL's will fall to it if you do your part :yes:

Tony

well put tony :yes: i own the ultra single shot in .22 its a lovely little gun, the only thing i find is its a little on the light side @ 5.7lb i personally struggle to hold it steady on/over anything beyond 30-35yrds when i'm shooting free hand, your best bet is to go and hold one and see how it feels to your shoulder etc

good luck :victory:

Me and Reggaeman went out shooting yesterday with Laura's now sooked up standard Ultra and he shot 2 rabbits, a magpie and a squizzer no problems at all.

A ultra even in a standard format is awesome with super accuracy.

I shot a drawing pin twice on the trott the other day at 40 lased metres and Reggaeman was shooting 50 metres pebbles yesterday the size of a walnut with ease.

I am that confident in a standard Ultra that anyone who as any doubts about them accuracy wise. You video a shooting feat with a more expensive air rifle (sub 12) Any rifle you want and ill video myself equaling it with LJ's Ultra and put it on here.

Photo is back on my garden after the first kill.

Notice the patterdale pup, he is going to be like my Zini a real killer.

Si

post-2627-0-46459700-1319885935_thumb.jpg

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

I am that confident in a standard Ultra that anyone who as any doubts about them accuracy wise.

You video a shooting feat with a more expensive air rifle (sub 12) Any rifle you want and ill video myself equaling it with LJ's Ultra and put it on here.

Si

Trust me guy's he will and he will do it with ease :yes:

Tony

I am that confident in a standard Ultra that anyone who as any doubts about them accuracy wise.

You video a shooting feat with a more expensive air rifle (sub 12) Any rifle you want and ill video myself equaling it with LJ's Ultra and put it on here.

Si

Trust me guy's he will and he will do it with ease :yes:

Tony

Yeah yeah yeah! Lets see the video then :D

hi all. its been some time since ive been on(mostly cos i am without a rifle :cray: )

anyway i had a trip down to see my good friends si and LJ for a few days and once again i was very well looked after by them both(thanks very much guys)

it was a real treat for me to get back out and do some shooting especially since i've been shooting LJ's super accurate ultra!!! all those who know me will know how much i love the bsa ultra :thumbs:

si and myself went out on his permissions and i managed to shoot a squizzer,2 rabbits and a magpie which i was pretty impressed with having not shot for at least 12months...

On returning back to the house i was treated to a private viewing of the latest dvd called RISE OF THE VERMINATORS and i gotta tell you all that its the best one yet. All those who buy it are in for a real treat!!!

Si was also telling me about the sponsors he and another good friend on here have got and i am sure there will be many many more to follow ;) and i wish them both the very best of luck.. not that they need it!!!!

well this week has been absolutely brill and as soon as i can afford another rifle(will defo be an ultra) i will be back out bunny bashing and putting posts up again for all to see. in the meantime i will sign off for now by saying thankyou thankyou thankyou very much si and LJ for all your hospitality and kindness over the past few days :victory: and cant wait to do it again.

well for now i will say peace out and 1 love

Chris

i dont kno about ultras but ive just bought an air arms s200 mk3 with bsa pump, 3-9x40 scopes, a gun bag and some accesories for £350 so there are other guns for similar price if your just looking at ultras because of the price

• Like 1