Slip leads and the law

And i heard they got hold of all SS,s client details..so all you out there who ordered a slip lead off SS get ready for the knock :blink:

OI! :huh:

Just for the record, joking aside, I don't keep any records of anyones addresses or anything like that.

don't lie, you keep their details and then arrive at the bedroom window a few weeks later wearing nothing but a pink studded collar and a pistol pouch, TB told me....that's why he keeps ordering from you!! :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they are totally illegal...what ever you do dont get caught with one...you could be looking a 3 years....

Mate of mines doing a 15 stretch , caught with 25 kilo of slip leads , estimated street value of £ 19 .99 plus p&p . Nasty business that slip lead dealing is . !!

Not every one uses them to restrain young boys though!

Not to worry folks..starting next month you,ll be able to dispose of your slip leads at the nearest police station with no charges..Apparantley they are having a month long slip lead amnesty ...good luck folks :thumbs:

ffs im handing mine in but i need a bit of advice iv got my fathers over the fireplace can i get it decomissioned
  • Like 1

im ok i use mine to strap the misses to the bed before i give her a good seeing too,dont tell anyone tho,thought that was what they were for :icon_eek:

f**k that marty hand them in they cant do ya if ya use cable ties .iv been using them preban great job Edited by LAZYBSTARD

im ok i use mine to strap the misses to the bed before i give her a good seeing too,dont tell anyone tho,thought that was what they were for :icon_eek:

f**k that marty hand them in they cant do ya if ya use cable ties

cable ties dont work lazy,she's a strong bitch and untrainable,i might put her in the for sale section you never know some unsuspecting tit might have her

cable ties dont work lazy,she's a strong bitch and untrainable,i might put her in the for sale section you never know some unsuspecting tit might have her

sounds like the sort of bitch im after will she stick her head into the dark il need a couple of weeks trail

sounds like the sort of bitch im after will she stick her head into the dark il need a couple of weeks trail

and much more,cant give a trial mate but ia can only say she will suck it till its purple all day as she is soft mouthed,the slip lead that is :D

Edited by martync1967

and much more,cant give a trial mate but ia can only say she will suck it till its purple all day as she is soft mouthed,

soft mouthed i dont no now

Not to worry folks..starting next month you,ll be able to dispose of your slip leads at the nearest police station with no charges..Apparantley they are having a month long slip lead amnesty ...good luck folks :thumbs:

ffs im handing mine in but i need a bit of advice iv got my fathers over the fireplace can i get it decomissioned

decommissioned budweiser an drugs has me head f****d up its deactavated i think