• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exbox 360 rules

Your maths must be terrible.

i find black op's boring online , now mw2 is the boy online, never got sick of it on like like i did with black op's!   canny wait till mw3 come's out on the 8th!

ps3 outstanding consul.also you have the benefit of the blu ray player.you will be suprised john at how its changed lol the graphics are amazing.in fact another week and MW3 is out

It's said that Sony make a huge loss on each console sold just to bring you a blue ray player, a cunning plan that due to you being able to stream movies straight from the internet, has failed terribly. Their original plan was taking the initial loss of adding a blue ray player and making their profit when DVD's were completely phased out to blue ray.

You cant go wrong with one of the new 250GB xbox consoles, the only advantage the ps3 ever had was being a few years newer than the 360, now with the new console there isnt a difference graphics wise.

Like whats been said there is many advantages of paying for live play, along with the added security there is a much bigger marketplace and a lot more players. At the end of day who am I to influence other people's decisions? :laugh:

Richard

i seriously doubt sony make a loss on the ps3 consul

Hard to believe but..

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/sony-making-smaller-loss-on-every-ps3--668861

http://www.pcworld.com/article/127906/sony_losing_big_money_on_ps3_hardware.html

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2006/11/8239.ars

You need any more? :tongue2:

Richard

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

ps3 outstanding consul.also you have the benefit of the blu ray player.you will be suprised john at how its changed lol the graphics are amazing.in fact another week and MW3 is out

Black OP's will be deserted :D

i find black op's boring online , now mw2 is the boy online, never got sick of it on like like i did with black op's!

canny wait till mw3 come's out on the 8th!

I got one in the end, f*****g hell, you can waste hours on this thing :laugh:

I got call of duty black ops, and mw2, i prefer mw2 to be honest, but i havent played online yet. Gots mw3 coming in the next few days, its released tomorrow! :D

Black OP's will be deserted :D

i find black op's boring online , now mw2 is the boy online, never got sick of it on like like i did with black op's!

canny wait till mw3 come's out on the 8th!

I got one in the end, f*****g hell, you can waste hours on this thing :laugh:

I got call of duty black ops, and mw2, i prefer mw2 to be honest, but i havent played online yet. Gots mw3 coming in the next few days, its released tomorrow! :D

asda is opening from 12 till 2 tonight as it goes on sale 38quid btw bet thats the cheapest.i actually thought about going up at 12 lmao

online is good mate,if you can block out the annoying kids yapping all the time

I ordered mine from play.com as i am a lazy b*****d and want it delivered to my door :laugh:

Got a couple more coming too lmfao

what a time and money waster this thing is! :laugh:

oh ive wasted a few hours killing zombies,f*****g looked like one after playing it for so long lol