Brother and Sister mating ??

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loads of replys to this, but buy the sounds of it, little in the way of experiance...lol...bro x sis breedings can, and WILL produce VERY good animals, depending on how high the quality of the stock b

he went to prison for it

i think its abitt close that one mate cousens yes same litter not what i would do

Posted Images

Guest born to run1083

Me and a friend the other day was speaking about line breeding funny enough lol for you the parents are to close. need to go slightly out further in the gene pool otherwise as said it will create problems. the sire to the litter sister could be used but that's as close as you would want to risk really.

Edited by born to run1083

line breeding is wrong simple as imo, some kc bred dogs are line bred or selectively bred and id never have a kc dog as imho i think they have ruined most breeds just look at terriers they have ruined alot of good working breeds not jus hunting ability but overall health aswell as far as mating brother and sister ull just breed jelly headed dogs fit for culling

mate of mine put his bull grey over its litter sister owned by someone else

he took pick of litter a red bitch and a dog pup.

the red bitch was a fine animal but unfortunately met her demise in pursuit of quarry when she ran out onto a road.

her litter brother was an inferiour animal.

wouldnt do it unless i hd no choice to keep a line /blood ;;although dont think its that unusuall ...like all close breeding it can bring out the best ;;; als the worst traits and compound any defects heart probs ect ;;; its risky!!!! :yes:

Edited by riohog

I had a mis mating one time where the bitch jumped a 6 foot hight fence to get into her brothers pen and mated..

No retards, but the litter did prodcue an American Champion, a reserve American Champion and a few other decent workers out ot the 8 reared

Half brother and sister mating....NOW YOUR TALKING

From another site about these sib bred dogs that went to America

Hi Annette,

It's nice to hear from another Doxhope person. I have Alice, Doxhope Lady of Lewis. She will be seven on the 30th. She came over with her sister Doxhope Lustre, who a friend has. We didn't start showing them until they were 3. Funny thing is that the sister, in comformation shows, got her championship in just a few shows and Alice got reserve bitch a good number of times but was never a winner. I took Alice lure coursing as we have no live/open field coursing in my part of the country and she showed very interest in it. But definitely wants to chase live things,cats,etc

Edited by Romany
  • Like 1

wasnt a coursing bitch called ruth a brother to sister mating? and she was spose to be a good bitch had matches

if thats for me ... no mine were bullxs still got both parents ,,,, looking for something equally as game but faster an something equally as game an twice as heavy to replace them as there coming up for retirement ...... thanks ... an if anyone thinks they have pups down that fit this bill pm me please cheers