killing hares

My point is I would not risk getting caught with something im going to chuck in the ferret hutch, Would rather eat a skunk than a hare. I know plenty of dog men none of them eat hare so whats the point in putting one in your car after day time coursing it's just asking for trouble.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear wat your saying pal but its just not in me to kill something then leave it dumped in field never have never will, if your guna jst dump it dont run it

Thats not the point i was getting at. Anybody willing to through them in the ditch at the end of the night should empty there kennels and do the world a favour. Cant believe i'm reading such replies o

not everyone that leaves the catch in the feild wants to . but this goverment and its laws has made it so some people have no choice . example you have been running dogs all your life and they are a w

these Hares were not hid or hung up so charlie could not get them, they were dumped, I was brout up in a family of 8 and fu#k all went to waste,and brought my kids up the same,there are not many hares around my area and if left to twats like these there will be fu#k all in the nere future.

we where that poor the pidgeons used to throw bread to us :D

if you cant use the hare. take up rag chasing. ive seen shooters shooting hares and dumping them. same to them. take up target shooting. leave countrysports to the sportsmen

these Hares were not hid or hung up so charlie could not get them, they were dumped, I was brout up in a family of 8 and fu#k all went to waste,and brought my kids up the same,there are not many hares around my area and if left to twats like these there will be fu#k all in the nere future.

we where that poor the pidgeons used to throw bread to us :D

if you cant use the hare. take up rag chasing. ive seen shooters shooting hares and dumping them. same to them. take up target shooting. leave countrysports to the sportsmen

Yeah sportsman people who actual go hunting with dogs and want to see dogs perform, no different to dumping a fox or a rat. I work my terriers I never eat anything they have caught. To be honest I think most people on this thread don't have dogs good enough for hare so just go a long with it. Is there anyone on this thread that enjoys eating hare. As for dumping it once you have seen the coppers it's too late chances are they have seen you if you think they come blazing a long with lights and sirens on they don't and tend to either wait at your car were you can't see them or pull you down the road.

we coursed hares locally and the farmers fxckinghated us [we deserved to be hated] as we would just march around with our dogs and course in front of them but even with farmers and coppers chasing us about we would never fling the hares away we just took turns running with the big fuckers ,mind you we knew the area better than the farmers ,clucky you should know the area im on about [cleadon hills] the home of some very good hares pre ban of course

whats all this"hares should only be run in the daytime with 1 dog" business. where,s it written that hares cant be lamped or doubled up on? hares are just the same as fcukin rabbits and fox imo..im sure i read somewhere that 3 hares eat as much as 1 sheep a day..in my book that makes em a pest..atb stabba...to dump or not to dump..think thats at the hunters own discretion

• Like 1

whats all this"hares should only be run in the daytime with 1 dog" business. where,s it written that hares cant be lamped or doubled up on? hares are just the same as fcukin rabbits and fox imo..im sure i read somewhere that 3 hares eat as much as 1 sheep a day..in my book that makes em a pest..atb stabba...to dump or not to dump..think thats at the hunters own discretion

Hares are a bit diff to rabbits..they are special.. and not a pest that it is legal to kill in the old school ways. So i just leave them alone full stop.

couple of my mates got caught with a hare in the boot. :whistling: locked up lamps taken dogs impounded. i wont put 1 in my car in the hedge every time and i dont give a f**k. wouldnt eat 1 if ainsley harriot cooked it :clapper:

What a hero you are.....

they all fair game. my dogs catch pheasants too. in the hedge with them :laugh:

Hares are a bit diff to rabbits..they are special.. and not a pest that it is legal to kill in the old school ways. So i just leave them alone full stop.

whoops..i clicked on i like this by mistake lol.....so 20 hares on a cereal crop field isnt a pest?? and thats no exaggaeration mate... i must see at least a hundred (and thats the bottom line) most likely close to 200 on my nocturnal wonderings...now go tell farmer giles that they arent a pest :thumbs:

couple of my mates got caught with a hare in the boot. :whistling: locked up lamps taken dogs impounded. i wont put 1 in my car in the hedge every time and i dont give a f**k. wouldnt eat 1 if ainsley harriot cooked it :clapper:

What a hero you are.....

only saying it as it is old boy

When running the big stuff in hot areas we allways took 2 trucks , try it it works well just dont park them in the same place , better explain THATS ONE FOR DOGS , AND ONE FOR GAME ,

price on fuel we take 2 bikes. pluss the bridge. what football team do you play for