killing hares

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear wat your saying pal but its just not in me to kill something then leave it dumped in field never have never will, if your guna jst dump it dont run it

Thats not the point i was getting at. Anybody willing to through them in the ditch at the end of the night should empty there kennels and do the world a favour. Cant believe i'm reading such replies o

not everyone that leaves the catch in the feild wants to . but this goverment and its laws has made it so some people have no choice . example you have been running dogs all your life and they are a w

not everyone that leaves the catch in the feild wants to . but this goverment and its laws has made it so some people have no choice . example you have been running dogs all your life and they are a way of life for you .and all you think of every day even when your in work.to run your dog on your chosen quarry its a 7 or 8 hour round trip to run them. now answer me do you pack the dogs in because its to dangerous to bring the quarry home or do you still go out for a run . easy to say on a computer you would pack the dogs in rather than leave them but a damn site harder thing to do when its a way of life to you . it doesnt make it right or proper but some people have had the situation forced on them .

If it means that much to you then move closer to your game.

not everyone that leaves the catch in the feild wants to . but this goverment and its laws has made it so some people have no choice . example you have been running dogs all your life and they are a way of life for you .and all you think of every day even when your in work.to run your dog on your chosen quarry its a 7 or 8 hour round trip to run them. now answer me do you pack the dogs in because its to dangerous to bring the quarry home or do you still go out for a run . easy to say on a computer you would pack the dogs in rather than leave them but a damn site harder thing to do when its a way of life to you . it doesnt make it right or proper but some people have had the situation forced on them .

That's spot on, your just asking for trouble with running dogs and quarry in a car.

lab if only you knew how many times the welsh boys talk about that honestly every time out at least one will mention it even in phone calls but not easy thing to do with families jobs and morgatges.but funny you commented on it because it is a main topic of conversation in wales whenever we are out or talking on phones wish i had a pound for every tme i have said or heard imagine living up here .lol.

Edited by boyo

All you Hare lampers run your dogs on a hare in the day and see how your little speed machines fare, after all it dose not take master mugra to kill a hare on the lamp, ive known collies kill them on the lamp in years gone by,

daytime only time to run a hare imo

Lads all have different ways of going about things. I love to see a dog run but have always kept it local and one for the pot. I have had to hide game and come back for it later, who's to say lads didnt come back to pick those hares up. I wouldnt drive to the fens knowing I was going to leave dead game lying round, if you are gonna leave it surely it should be so it wont get found. Remember theres local lads who are seen about regular who'll be getting the blame!

Lads all have different ways of going about things. I love to see a dog run but have always kept it local and one for the pot. I have had to hide game and come back for it later, who's to say lads didnt come back to pick those hares up. I wouldnt drive to the fens knowing I was going to leave dead game lying round, if you are gonna leave it surely it should be so it wont get found. Remember theres local lads who are seen about regular who'll be getting the blame!

Exactly you run a dog in the day and you don't know who may have seen you and phoned police last thing you need is to walk back to your car hare in hand and find police waiting for you.

Exactly you run a dog in the day and you don't know who may have seen you and phoned police last thing you need is to walk back to your car hare in hand and find police waiting for you.

well more fool you to go back walking to your car swinging a dead hare at your side.

well more fool you to go back walking to your car swinging a dead hare at your side.

Sorry where you not the one saying take everything you catch?