killing hares

When running the big stuff in hot areas we allways took 2 trucks , try it it works well just dont park them in the same place , better explain THATS ONE FOR DOGS , AND ONE FOR GAME ,

price on fuel we take 2 bikes. pluss the bridge. what football team do you play for

Maybe you could sell some hares for fuel money............... :whistling:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear wat your saying pal but its just not in me to kill something then leave it dumped in field never have never will, if your guna jst dump it dont run it

Thats not the point i was getting at. Anybody willing to through them in the ditch at the end of the night should empty there kennels and do the world a favour. Cant believe i'm reading such replies o

not everyone that leaves the catch in the feild wants to . but this goverment and its laws has made it so some people have no choice . example you have been running dogs all your life and they are a w

whats all this"hares should only be run in the daytime with 1 dog" business. where's it written that hares cant be lamped or doubled up on? hares are just the same as fcukin rabbits and fox imo..im sure i read somewhere that 3 hares eat as much as 1 sheep a day..in my book that makes em a pest..atb stabba...to dump or not to dump..think thats at the hunters own discretion

How can you say hares are the same as rabbits, a hare is an athlete and deserves respect. If you double up by day or by night it just goes to show that your dogs are not good enough to do it single handed. Everyone loves a fecking hero.

whats all this"hares should only be run in the daytime with 1 dog" business. where,s it written that hares cant be lamped or doubled up on? hares are just the same as fcukin rabbits and fox imo..im sure i read somewhere that 3 hares eat as much as 1 sheep a day..in my book that makes em a pest..atb stabba...to dump or not to dump..think thats at the hunters own discretion

Hares are a bit diff to rabbits..they are special.. and not a pest that it is legal to kill in the old school ways. So i just leave them alone full stop.

whoops..i clicked on i like this by mistake lol.....so 20 hares on a cereal crop field isnt a pest?? and thats no exaggaeration mate... i must see at least a hundred (and thats the bottom line) most likely close to 200 on my nocturnal wonderings...now go tell farmer giles that they arent a pest :thumbs:

tricky one that stabba...my mate has the same problem on one of his permissions..theres more hares than bunnies..the farmer is well pissed off with them.. they're having a shoot this year instead..

When running the big stuff in hot areas we allways took 2 trucks , try it it works well just dont park them in the same place , better explain THATS ONE FOR DOGS , AND ONE FOR GAME ,

price on fuel we take 2 bikes. pluss the bridge. what football team do you play for

If your dogs cant provide you with a bit of fuel money pal best stick to one bike or better still a skateboard

If your dogs cant provide you with a bit of fuel money pal best stick to one bike or better still a skateboard

i aint in it to make money. the topic is hedge or no hedge :tongue2:

how many do you want

how many do you want

i aint in it to make money. the topic is hedge or no hedge :tongue2:

Two vehicles = no hedge :wallbash:

my comment earlier about our fore fathers being disgusted about throwing away game was about hares as that was about the thread was about not about foxes but yet some people think its funny

also hares should not be lamped give them a bloody chance probably most people that lamp them cant get a hare in the day sad sad people

anyone got a link to another forum with proper hunting people send me a pm please

Edited by richie1000

good idea fagan but expensive on a 8 hour round trip dear enough in one vehicle .

You seem to want to persist with your 8 hour round trip mate, but the facts are some folk dont even drive to there permission/no permission and they cant be bothered taking the hare home cause there so f*****g lazy to carry it so the legal side of getting your dogs taken and allsorts seems a nice excuse to dump what you catch in the nearest ditch. I just cant believe on this site the amount of people who crucify people for shooting hares yet they have kept very quiet on this thread.....says alot to me that!!!... :thumbdown:

One of the farms I have permission on he shoots hare, fox and rabbit plus game birds all he takes are the game birds slings anything else on the muck heap so don't make out it's just dog men and I bet he is not the only farmer that slings rabbits and hares. I don't know any farmers that can be bothered to gut and skin 20 rabbits.

One of the farms I have permission on he shoots hare, fox and rabbit plus game birds all he takes are the game birds slings anything else on the muck heap so don't make out it's just dog men and I bet he is not the only farmer that slings rabbits and hares. I don't know any farmers that can be bothered to gut and skin 20 rabbits.

Yes thats disgusting too......glad to see you think its wrong.....or is it just when a farmer does it its wrong in your eyes?...... :hmm:

lab every time someone kills something and dumps it it is wrong morally and sporting and to do it when your local or near to home is the pits because you can do what we have always done and that is hide it and pick it up later and come home with the traffic no one any the wiser.i dont agree wioth shooting hares at all they should be left to run dogs with that is my opinion and like assholes everyone has one {opinions} that is. on the other hand i would never say it shouldnt be done because shooting men enjoy their sport same as us dogmen .and if the antis have their way we will all be doomed dogs guns and rods and as far as things on this site giving them more ammo against us i think thats rubbish as ocver the years i have had many arguments dicussions and debates over feildsports with them and they are so fixed in their thoughts it doesnt make a blind bit of differance to them how much you try to explain the facts .to them its all cruel and should all be banned and if all hunting sites closed down today they would still be exactly the same they were about long before computers .