Ohio zoo escape!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15364027

Imagine if that happened in England! There would be some seriously f****d up bullxs!

Alot of stupid comments about the animals being shot instead of traquilized and humans life being treated as more imprtant than an animals! :blink: Alot of people with messed up morals.

Seen that on the news this morning. Thats exactly what i was thinking if it was in this country the fluffy bunny brigade would be running around crying that they were going to be shot........... :icon_eek:

:yes:

With our overpopulated island it wouldnt take long untill people were seeing lions in their back yard or roaming the streets.

And who do you think the government would look to to hunt down and despatch the roaming beasts? Experienced deer stalkers, gamekeepers and big game hunters at a guess!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-15364027

Imagine if that happened in England! There would be some seriously f****d up bullxs!

Alot of stupid comments about the animals being shot instead of traquilized and humans life being treated as more imprtant than an animals! :blink: Alot of people with messed up morals.

mine would take a few lions out atleast :whistling::laugh:

can you imagine if it happened in this country, you're out lamping miles away from the car and get a text from the mrs saying the 44 lions, tigers and bears have been set free from the local zoo..........that would get the old senses working on overdrive that's for sure!

I take it non of them in the states actually killed anyone?

can you imagine if it happened in this country, you're out lamping miles away from the car and get a text from the mrs saying the 44 lions, tigers and bears have been set free from the local zoo..........that would get the old senses working on overdrive that's for sure!

I take it non of them in the states actually killed anyone?

Imagine you were out and you hit a lion with the lamp, shat it and ran home and put it on THL.....oh the abuse you would get would be commical..... :laugh:

18 Bengal Tiger,17 african Lion and a smattering of assorted Bear and apes,sepia-tone the pic and its like looking at a viceroys shikar bag in the days of the Raj,what a waste.

The guy was up to his eyeballs in debt,newly released from nick,opened all the cages as a born-free sort of gesture then shot himself,one of the big-cats had dragged his carcass around a bit.

post-1930-0-50899400-1319226314.jpg

did any of them get taken alive?

Three leopards,a grizzly bear and two monkeys were captured alive,and they found a wolf dead later,one monkey is still on the loose though its debatable as its thought to have been eatean by a big cat?48 animals were shot in total,apart from the Lion and Tiger cops also destroyed six black bear,two grizzly,a baboon and three mountain lion,almost sounds like Noahs inventory for the ark.

Only in America!

To be fair, i understand what folk are saying about the threat to peoples lives.

But i think in the u.k we would have at least tried to call out the experts from the local zoos to try and tranq a few of them, rather than the local sheriff breaking out the guns and killing them all.

I mean 18 Bengal Tigers . . . . that is a REAL waste.

Only in America!

To be fair, i understand what folk are saying about the threat to peoples lives.

But i think in the u.k we would have at least tried to call out the experts from the local zoos to try and tranq a few of them, rather than the local sheriff breaking out the guns and killing them all.

I mean 18 Bengal Tigers . . . . that is a REAL waste.

I agree that pictures sad,even if they had eaten a person or two ,they would have only been american anyway.

One thing I never understood about the land of the free,the home of the brave,every man and his dog has a weapon of sorts,they have their very own cryptozoological enigma in the shape of sasquatch or bigfoot,how come no ones ever popped one seeing as they,just like our own black panthers,are seen on an almost weekly basis?