some people are clueless

No dog should be bred untill it has had the minimum of 3 good seasons under its belt before you even thing its worthy of producing pups. People just do it for money and to fair a would never put my dog uf for stud unless it was worthy and the bitch was worthy and wanted a put. A would ask for a pup not a fee

u should let the pup be a pup until its at least 11-12 months old, ive recentley got a collie greyhound whiipet and hes nearly 4 month old now and all he wants to do is play so how people can start to work them baffles me, for the next 8 months i will be training him and bonding with him so he returns to me when out, retrieves to hand, to be good around my kids etc etc but at the same time make things enjoyable for him so he dosn't loose interest and become bored. i think starting a pup young you will destroy his confidence and drive because he wont be experienced to chase and catch his prey and then the owner becomes fed up with the dog and gives up on it and gets rid. in my eyes a dog is for life and part of the family

• Like 1