"

"

"

"

"

"

"

6 matching balls

:laugh: ....................................................................but the maths dont add up????... :hmm:

you get the point labrador no one likes a smart arse.

Unless geordieh is a woman.... :D

Or my mrs caught me with the 3 thai birds

Geordie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sat on the train this morning opposite a stunning Thai girl. I kept thinking to myself, please don't get an erection, please don't get an erection... .....but she did !

....absolutely !  

oh my fecking god i can only think of one positive of going out wi that.....you wouldnt feel as guilty after you'd kicked feck out of it

Posted Images

Right lads, who can honestly say that there missis would allow a trip over there with there mates ? Honestly !!!

mine would :yes: and she'd even have a bash at one herself :toast: we had a convo like this a few months back :tongue2:

you booked you tickets yet?

not yet mate but were getting married next year so might be a good choice for the honeymoon :victory:

Right lads, who can honestly say that there missis would allow a trip over there with there mates ? Honestly !!!

mine would :yes: and she'd even have a bash at one herself :toast: we had a convo like this a few months back :tongue2:

not yet mate but were getting married next year so might be a good choice for the honeymoon :victory:

:laugh: :laugh: sounds a plan !!! :thumbs:

:yes: while she's busy with a he she i'll be out searching for a couple of the "real" thai she's :thumbs:

:yes: while she's busy with a he she i'll be out searching for a couple of the "real" thai she's :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: my missis wants me to go cos she wants a new watch :hmm: Id be a real kent if i didnt go now :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: my missis wants me to go cos she wants a new watch :hmm: Id be a real kent if i didnt go now :whistling:

:laugh: got to give them what they want mate.......makes life a bit easier lol

I have heard that ladyboys don't fancy gay men.

They dont,weird thing about sout-east asian homosexuals,they all want straight boyfriends,I tried to explain many times that if you go with a guy your gay but they werent having it.

I had my stag-do in Thailand,they were doing cheap flights from Hong Kong at the time so I went over with some mates,had some funny times there over the years,anyone wanting to see ladyboys in the flesh so to speak when your in Bangkok visit Nana plaza,its basically a sexual supermarket,whatever you want is there,but be careful what you wish for.

I have heard that ladyboys don't fancy gay men.

They dont,weird thing about sout-east asian homosexuals,they all want straight boyfriends,I tried to explain many times that if you go with a guy your gay but they werent having it.

I had my stag-do in Thailand,they were doing cheap flights from Hong Kong at the time so I went over with some mates,had some funny times there over the years,anyone wanting to see ladyboys in the flesh so to speak when your in Bangkok visit Nana plaza,its basically a sexual supermarket,whatever you want is there,but be careful what you wish for.

Sounds like the reason you used on the wife...... :laugh:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Is this site full of ''Shemale lovers'' :hmm: ...........................................................looks a bit like it to me :laugh:

From the man who cant go 2 days without using the words "Double ender" or "Dildo"........ :laugh:

• Like 1

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Is this site full of ''Shemale lovers'' :hmm: ...........................................................looks a bit like it to me :laugh:

From the man who cant go 2 days without using the words "Double ender" or "Dildo"........ :laugh:

Correct but it has a HUGE ASSED LADY EACH SIDE :thumbs:

Correct but it has a HUGE ASSED LADY EACH SIDE :thumbs:

Yes but......normally over 50 and size 20 plus............ :D