college courses for adults

I'm thinking about going to college next september and retrain ( i was surpose to go this year but funds wouldn't allow it) to become a plumbing & heating engineer, however i'll be 27 when the courses starts and its a 3year course do you think i've left it to late?

Cheers

I'm thinking about going to college next september and retrain ( i was surpose to go this year but funds wouldn't allow it) to become a plumbing & heating engineer, however i'll be 27 when the courses starts and its a 3year course do you think i've left it to late?

Cheers

Nope.........Go for it i say. Always a need for a plumber and once you establish a name for yourself you'll be rushed of your feet. Thats if you go down the self employed route.... :thumbs:

Cheers

Nope.........Go for it i say. Always a need for a plumber and once you establish a name for yourself you'll be rushed of your feet. Thats if you go down the self employed route.... :thumbs:

to be honest lab i'm self-employed now and its a pain in the arse (not the same type rob's use to ) would prefer to work for a company and have guaranteed work :thumbs:

• Like 1

Got a mate whos been doing a heritage joinery apprenticeship for the past 9 months and hes 31! I know he would tell you its the best thing he has ever done and is a real turning point in his life. If the reward is worth the risk/effort then crack on with it!

In my opinion no, i went to Uni at 23 to study animal science, its never too late...........

So you have been on that course 20 years then?......sounds a bit involved! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers

to be honest lab i'm self-employed now and its a pain in the arse (not the same type rob's use to ) would prefer to work for a company and have guaranteed work :thumbs:

Not everybody needs a plasterer mate....a plumber is a job where you will get emergency calls outs as well as general day to day work... :thumbs: