patterdale x bedlington /whippet

I must be missing something here ? It looks just like any other street cur.... you can find hundres like it in any dog pound . You should be able to get a decent Lurcher or Terrier pup for £150 !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

Why would anyone want a running dog with patterdale in it? It's adding nothing, keep pattterdales myself but they no use for rabbits chances are they will start jacking mine have no intrest in chasing rabbits unless their half dead with mixy.

I must be missing something here ? It looks just like any other street cur.... you can find hundres like it in any dog pound . You should be able to get a decent Lurcher or Terrier pup for £150 !

Cheers.

i get where your coming from but pound dogs are unknown breeding,

ive just never seen this cross before and was asking if anyone had similar breeding,

ive devolped an unhealthy obsession with whirrers at the moment

mainly crackpots fault :thumbs:

Cheers.

ive just never seen this cross before and was asking if anyone had similar breeding,

Who knows ? For someone who just wants a dog to mooch around with, it might be ok, but for £150; I wouldn't be taking a chance with it .Did you see the other advert for "Cockerpoo X Lurcher" ? The mind bogles !! LOL !!

Cheers.

Cheers.

Who knows ? For someone who just wants a dog to mooch around with, it might be ok, but for £150; I wouldn't be taking a chance with it .Did you see the other advert for "Cockerpoo X Lurcher" ? The mind bogles !! LOL !!

Cheers.

i did see the cockerpoos was it same seller?

i seen a ad for rotty x whippets as well other day . :icon_eek: