poor credit rating

If you can't afford to buy something in cash then don't buy it mate! save your money up and buy it out right, by fare the bast way to do things

we make do with the stuff i've got untill we got the cash, we needed new bunk beds for the kids and a sofa so we've svaved up went out and got them, the shock on the face of the sales man when i payed all in cash was priceless!

If you can't afford to buy something in cash then don't buy it mate! save your money up and buy it out right, by fare the bast way to do things

we make do with the stuff i've got untill we got the cash, we needed new bunk beds for the kids and a sofa so we've svaved up went out and got them, the shock on the face of the sales man when i payed all in cash was priceless!

good advice.....unless he's thinking of buying a house!

yep mate thats where you gotta think long and hard , but we have money put away each month for buying a house when the time is right, well we gonna buy some land and get a log cabbin, right out the way, i've seen loads of people getting 150% lone on the house, buying every thing , thinking they have a job for life and look at them now lost their homes

yep mate thats where you gotta think long and hard , but we have money put away each month for buying a house when the time is right, well we gonna buy some land and get a log cabbin, right out the way, i've seen loads of people getting 150% lone on the house, buying every thing , thinking they have a job for life and look at them now lost their homes

sounds like a plan.....would it be easy getting planning permission for something like that?

sounds like a plan.....would it be easy getting planning permission for something like that?

nothings easy with them mate! but don't see why it should be seen as they have big red and yellow houses poping up all over the place!!

but i've also seen a program on itv a year or so back , where people where putting houses up and if it dose not get a complaint after so many years it gets planing permisson, sounded simple on the program but i think it would be a lot of paper work, one fella on their was building his house on a night time , coverd it with hay bailes , kept it coved for the full amount of time, think it's 4 years.. removed the bails thinking he was sorted, but they turned round and said that the house had to be seen not hiden away,

but i think after we look in to it, that a single storey log cabbin in some woods would not be seen, but its not hiden!

nothings easy with them mate! but don't see why it should be seen as they have big red and yellow houses poping up all over the place!!

but i've also seen a program on itv a year or so back , where people where putting houses up and if it dose not get a complaint after so many years it gets planing permisson, sounded simple on the program but i think it would be a lot of paper work, one fella on their was building his house on a night time , coverd it with hay bailes , kept it coved for the full amount of time, think it's 4 years.. removed the bails thinking he was sorted, but they turned round and said that the house had to be seen not hiden away,

but i think after we look in to it, that a single storey log cabbin in some woods would not be seen, but its not hiden!

I remember seeing that programme, wasn't he a farmer or something with loads of land though? just remember it being well off the beaten track.

big risk though cos if you put the house up and then don't get the permission you've got to knock it down again....expensive risk!

I remember seeing that programme, wasn't he a farmer or something with loads of land though? just remember it being well off the beaten track.

big risk though cos if you put the house up and then don't get the permission you've got to knock it down again....expensive risk!

when you decided on the mail order bride did your credit history matter? (no joke pal honest question)

when you decided on the mail order bride did your credit history matter? (no joke pal honest question)

yes, I had to select one from the part ex bargains section.

was there a price differance between asian,white and black? Was there a deposit? did you go over an meet various ladies (girls)?

was there a price differance between asian,white and black? Was there a deposit? did you go over an meet various ladies (girls)?

dunno, got all three on a package deal.............tool :tongue2:

dunno, got all three on a package deal.............tool :tongue2:

when i become old like yourself i might look into it ;)