Best guard dog ?

lab-tastics mother might be for rent (she usally is) and she would keep any man\beast away from your property with her looks and hygine problem.

you've got that wrong judge, there would be men coming and going all night if labs mum was there!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never trust a man saying he's a professional and cannot spell it.....?????????????   easy to leave the odd letter out isn't it....       Snap.

just pointing out that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones mate.....   Although no mallice is intended on my behalf,   The minute you think you got the world sussed it has a way of

doesn't matter when you're just cockin about on a forum though does it

Posted Images

lab-tastics mother might be for rent (she usally is) and she would keep any man\beast away from your property with her looks and hygine problem.

you've got that wrong judge, there would be men coming and going all night if labs mum was there!

you seen the state of it pal? She turns milk sour.

you seen the state of it pal? She turns milk sour.

yeah, the ugly ones are the dirtiest though.................she must be seriously dirty!

http://jinopo.cz/

I imported mine from Jiri Novotny, director of the zPohranicni Strasse, Czech Border Patrol kennels.

Forget schutzhund & certainly don't give show dogs a thought, these are the real deal.

Only problem is not being able to bring him in until he was eight months old because of rabies jabs & bloodtesting.

As an eight week old pup I think he was €8oo, the cost then went up but he was trained & his protection work was already done.

I imported mine from Jiri Novotny, director of the zPohranicni Strasse, Czech Border Patrol kennels.

Forget schutzhund & certainly don't give show dogs a thought, these are the real deal.

Only problem is not being able to bring him in until he was eight months old because of rabies jabs & bloodtesting.

As an eight week old pup I think he was €8oo, the cost then went up but he was trained & his protection work was already done.

Some proper cracking looking dogs on there mate :) Looks like there more Shutzhund though, Just something I have picked up reading and watching video's. Dogs trained for the sport shutzhund will always go for the bite sleeve.

The personal protection dogs always go for the weapon arm and will swap arms if you swap arms with the weapon. Seen some impressive stuff last night on youtube :)

Says it really is good to stop the dog taking a beating whilst holding on!

Edited by Bigthug87

Some proper cracking looking dogs on there mate :) Looks like there more Shutzhund though, Just something I have picked up reading and watching video's. Dogs trained for the sport shutzhund will always go for the bite sleeve.

The personal protection dogs always go for the weapon arm and will swap arms if you swap arms with the weapon. Seen some impressive stuff last night on youtube :)

Says it really is good to stop the dog taking a beating whilst holding on!

If you bought a schutzhund dog you would have to train it for civil work, schutzhund BRED pups are no different to the dogs on that site, IPO is just a similar sport to schutzhund. Mate, most folk here train for right arm bites and schutzhund dogs target the left arm. When training PP dogs you can try an convert them from being predominately sleeve orientated to arm, leg and even back bites. One of the worst mistakes many PP trainers make is getting the dog to switch bites too much during training, as you often get a dog that doesn't grip with any comitment and keeps letting go...........

Carefully checked for mistakes lol

japanese akita father has 1 very serious gaurd dog as gud as ive seen

As a professional trainer I never worked with a decent one or knew any other trainer who had come across a decent one, and i had over a hundred dogs a year coming through the door...............

never trust a man saying he's a professional and cannot spell it.....?????????????

easy to leave the odd letter out isn't it....

Snap.

Keyboard is playing up, if thats ok with you chief.............